TE helmet assembly question

TD-4510

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike,

Do you think the Rustoleum is better than Plastic Fusion? I use that Rustoleum in flat back on my scratch built blasters, and after it cures for a couple fo weeks it seems to be a pretty durable finish....

Mike,

Do you think the Rustoleum is better than Plastic Fusion? I use that Rustoleum in flat back on my scratch built blasters, and after it cures for a couple fo weeks it seems to be a pretty durable finish....

Yeah... I think both are awesome. Tough call to make. If you're going for the tan paint chips look, you have to use the Fusion... but otherwise, I think the Rustoleum is great. I've had very little chipping on my first clean TE suit, but it does chip.

You're going for the ESB? I was thinking about that for Kade's since he wants a clean helmet, but they won't get here in time for his birthday. Plus I think he likes the grey frown better. I'm just hoping the hovi's arrive in time.

I'm so sorry lad! I just returned from a three day boy scouts camporee...do I OWE you some hovi mics?

Mesa thinks I owe you some helmet decals...blue tube stripes???

T

I'm still waiting for decals..

Apologies to you too lad! Do I owe you some decals?

T

No, I got the blue stripe decals.

I'm doing a ESB helmet for my collection and ordered decals for all the gray trapazoids, and the postal system from the UK is taking it's sweet time.

I'm still waiting for decals..

Apologies to you too lad! Do I owe you some decals?

T

No, I got the blue stripe decals.

I'm doing a ESB helmet for my collection and ordered decals for all the gray trapazoids, and the postal system from the UK is taking it's sweet time.

Whoa

(Wipes the sweat off his sunburned assistant scoutsmaster forehead)

For a minute I thought I messed up again!

T

I'm so sorry lad! I just returned from a three day boy scouts camporee...do I OWE you some hovi mics?

T

You were only sending one set of blue tube stripes, but no Hovi's (no worries ) I ordered a couple sets from Keith. I figured you're holding the tube stripes hostage until you get that tape I keep forgetting to take to the PO. No big deal though, it won't be ready for stripes for another week (waiting for that Fusion to cure).

T

You were only sending one set of blue tube stripes, but no Hovi's (no worries ) I ordered a couple sets from Keith. I figured you're holding the tube stripes hostage until you get that tape I keep forgetting to take to the PO. No big deal though, it won't be ready for stripes for another week (waiting for that Fusion to cure).

Got your stripes in the mail today, Wednesday, 9-13-06...

T