MEPD CUSTOM FIGURE

td2878

Bored tonight so i thought id whip up a quick vintage MEPD custom cardback in honor of the back pack master td 1536(mike) for all the hard work hes putting into the screen accurate back packs!!

my printer isnt that good so the quality of the cardback could be better what do you think!?!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Heres another ......this one for another of our back pack gurus and our DL, was harder as i had to change the background and not let seth look out of place ,twhat do you think!!! crashman let me know if you have a fave pic in armor and ill do one for you too!! and hey thanks again guys for all your hard work! for the perfection and the inspiration!

CLICK ON PICS FOR MAX VIEW!

Posted Image

Posted Image

LMAO!!!

TD 2878, you DO realize that you have just dug yourself a VERY deep hole don't you? You are now going to be HOUNDED by EVERYONE to make one for them too, including making one for ME TOO PLEASE!!

• 6 months later...

Heres something I knocked up in a couple of hours im not too happy with it as i was really tired while doing it, ill take another stab at it later in the week John!

Ive also done a high def widescreen wallpaper of which ill send you the full 1920x1088 high def glory version!

Hope you like the prototypes!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

We have been doing some cards for our garrison memebers, here is the gallery link, we have custom cards, clasic cards and saga cards

http://501stmx.tk7606.com/etiqueta.php

I might have somewhere the files if you want

and those mike and seth looks great!!!

That's some great artwork!!

T