Helping the family of TheGreatSot . . .

TD-7012

Friends, many of you knew Zac on here as a truly Great Trooper and once a Deployment Officer on these forums.  I am contacting you to let you know that his Mother has been in touch with me recently to see about finding some closure with some of his personal items since we lost him back on Oct of 2015.  I know he had a TM kit that he put together and his Mother is looking to possibly sell his armor and accessories to help a friend of hers who was affected by Covid.  She is going through his items to see what all he has but I was wondering if his deployment submission was archived on here so I have some details about his armor.  She is currently taking photos and sending them to me and I am going through his posts and seeing if I can match up some of his purchases on here with the photos she's provided so far.  If you are willing to help or if you can tell me what the going rate is on a built TM kit, that would be Greatly Appreciated.

Take care

John Laurel

• 2 weeks later...

My apologies for the delay friends, I am in the process of moving and Zac's Mom is still looking through all his bins - here are some of the photos she has taken so far, she will be bringing me the stuff soon once I get moved in to my new place: 

ME1FXTA_t.JPEGME1FXTB_t.JPEGME1FXTC_t.JPEGME1FXTD_t.JPEGME1FXTE_t.JPEGME1FXTF_t.JPEGME1FXTG_t.JPEGME1FXTH_t.JPEGME1FXTI_t.JPEGME1FXTJ_t.JPEGME1FXTK_t.JPEGME1FXTL_t.JPEGME1FXTM_t.JPEGME1FXTN_t.JPEGME1FXTO_t.JPEGME1FXTP_t.JPEGME1FXTQ_t.JPEGME1FXTR_t.JPEGME1FXTS_t.JPEGME1FXTT_t.JPEGME1FXTU_t.JPEG