Radio Switches

Redcoat35

Hello Everyone

I just passed Basic Approval on my TD on 1/5/21 and will be working on my P.O. status once I finish getting my backpack parts.  I just ordered my radio kit from Ian and was wondering what are the proper toggle switches that everyone is using in MEPD for the Backpack radio ?    would like to order those soon  

Peter Bond

TD-17570

• Like 1

Hey Peter!  Congrats on your basic approval!!  I’m kinda in the same boat as you; already Basic, but now putting together my pack for a future PO submission...  not sure what toggle switches you mean, but I ‘borrowed’ this idea for the input jacks on the side of the radio from a thread in the forums somewhere...

50833008311_1c63075485_b.jpg

50833093672_2c4012174b_b.jpg

I have a radio from Ian as well and just put these in today in fact; just waiting on my vinyl for the surround, gotta attach the antenna yet as well as the wire that holds the radio to the pack, but then I should be done with the radio...  

all of the toggles and switches on the radio’s face are included with his kit, the parts you’ll have to source are the input jacks, the antenna, leather/vinyl surround, feet (if ya wanna get really detailed) and the attachment wire 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hey Omaha Joe Sorry I am responding back late life happened lol      Thank you I was excited to get approved ...   found all the toggles I need just waiting on them to arrive.. I did start building the radio got the box done and hopfully this coming weekend I start on building the face ...     Congrats on you Basic approval as well