I do it again - bigwam´s Backpack #1

bigwam

After building the Pack 4 & 5, i will built another Pack. Since I'm also planning to build a new Trooper (Roadblock private), it has to be Pack # 1.

519 Trooper and Hausi have already given good guidelines.  Nevertheless, I will also study the film images in order to discover something new. Little by little I have already bought parts, some I still had ...

vnduutxi.jpg

And let's go with the Shires. It's actually crazy, but I sawed up an original UP100 to build a UP90 - which was used for this pack. I've shortened it by an inch.

kg86yz3d.jpg

ol7rusvu.jpg

pmupcxmg.jpg

k2hg78q3.jpg

ncltimtk.jpg

Next I will modify the Karrimor and finish the Seed Trays ...

• Like 3

On 10/20/2020 at 1:30 PM, bigwam said:

After building the Pack 4 & 5, i will built another Pack. Since I'm also planning to build a new Trooper (Roadblock private), it has to be Pack # 1.

519 Trooper and Hausi have already given good guidelines.  Nevertheless, I will also study the film images in order to discover something new. Little by little I have already bought parts, some I still had ...

vnduutxi.jpg

And let's go with the Shires. It's actually crazy, but I sawed up an original UP100 to build a UP90 - which was used for this pack. I've shortened it by an inch.

kg86yz3d.jpg

ol7rusvu.jpg

pmupcxmg.jpg

k2hg78q3.jpg

ncltimtk.jpg

Next I will modify the Karrimor and finish the Seed Trays ...

Glad to see I'm not the only crazy one out there cutting up their siphon! 

Today I edited the seed trays and adapted them to the frame according to the film references. The parts were also tested.

2jjr3jkg.jpg

ptodnysn.jpg

tiu4877s.jpg

I wasn't satisfied with the first Brexton. During a discussion with the other dudes, an electric box was also mentioned. However, here in the picture I can see a groove that is missing on the electrical boxes. That's why I took the angular Brexton.

67xesyfa.jpg

knsqonid.jpg

However, the angular Brexton has a flat lid and the bead is missing, which I think I can see. That's why I changed the lids and now I like it.

yyybv7bm.jpg

And then shortened the frame

zlbnk9o2.jpg

• Like 2

I think this is the way to go with that box. I have gone for a different solution but yours seems to make more sense, now that I think of it. Well done mate. 

...and who are you calling "dudes" here?:lol:

Today, i built the Filter. As hausi has already noticed, the ribs are sloping on the one hand and the two on the right are thicker than the six on the left. After that I directed myself. Basic is a black abs box.

pz74fs4q.jpg
v5uinxlz.jpg
2j8rqo7c.jpg
6bffvlu6.jpg

7yp46ucq.jpg

Today everything dismantled again, because dissatisfied. The frame of the filter was too thick and the bottle too long. So everything again ... now I am satisfied. Everything realigned and tested:

g6366r3c.jpg
ynrz69yz.jpg
nnn2quxs.jpg
88mhpozf.jpg
p4d73usk.jpg
h69ce6ea.jpg

Tinkered with something last week:
Set the mortar tube's radar dish to the correct position and shorten the tube to match, built the labpipe, finished the bracket for Giostyle and painted everything that was available today. Now the radio and the plastic plate behind the filter are missing. I'm still playing around on the Greeblie ...
When everything is on, the duct tape comes.
The new armor is already on the way, Paul (Troopermaster) has already sent it.

g2ueuj2n.jpg
6duvxufp.jpg
4axiqthf.jpg
ti4vyzir.jpg
wwf628f8.jpg
lmz6afux.jpg
olqojgyu.jpg
ebnaruet.jpg

Today the Radio arrived. It is from Angry Ape Props and i think, it is good quality. The size is like the original, the details are very good. The weight is only 400g.

The Armor also arrived these days. Thanks Paul from Troopermaster for this great work!

9jlbgfti.jpg
x6ky2yxl.jpg
z7imwdmf.jpg
csxvoyjj.jpg

Now with tape. There is still dirt missing, but I'll do that when the TD is ready. At the top left, unlike others, I didn't put a plastic plate on it. For me, after clicking through the BlueRay and the 4K screencaps a lot, it is also a tape.

Weight of the Pack is 4 kg.

k32l59ox.jpg
b5jyacgr.jpg
wpjekk9m.jpg
j2ywnn96.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...