Chest, boxes, trunks

Hi guys, i was looking for a thread of boxes to store and transpor the armor, but i couldn't not find it.

Maybe I'm using the wrong words in the search, but if not, this can be that thread.

I would like to invite you all to show and comment about the box you are using to store and carry around your armour?

Brand?, model?, where did you bought it?

In advance thanks to all

Sent from my GM1900 using Tapatalk

Try to use ‘Husky’ mobile tool box .. i read most of Troopers in US use that and some others brand.. forgot what the other brands are... Hope that Help.

Edited by Louis K
adding ‘mobile’ word.
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Sn4k3 said:

hi Louis, it does help

Do you have a pic your armor inside your box?

No I don’t have it... I’m Jawas :d , so i don’t use a box... but i fo find these link 

Hope that helps... i must log out now LOL. 

Any kind of box that you use, i need one, but i wanna avoid buy something unnecessary big, as you can imagine, is for a sandtrooper, carries more gear than a stormtrooper (not including the backpack, i think that deserves its own storage box). A want a box that can contain the whole armor, helmet included, all soft parts.

I am using that Stanley box for my stuff, it fits the complete armor with the helmet and my Bapty E-11:

547jjkpf.jpg

ypb3zpvx.jpg

I love this box, it´s easy to handle, sturdy as well, you can sit or stand on it or put some other boxes on top to save some space.

• Like 1

I am using that Stanley box for my stuff, it fits the complete armor with the helmet and my Bapty E-11:

547jjkpf.jpg
ypb3zpvx.jpg
I love this box, it´s easy to handle, sturdy as well, you can sit or stand on it or put some other boxes on top to save some space.
Ok, that looks good, do you know the capacity?

I've been looking in the web and i can only find 24 or 50 gallons, nothing in the middle.

Is 50 gal too much?.

Personally I wouldn't go any smaller but I know that some people completely disassemble their armor and put it in a small suitcase, carrying the helmet in a separate bag. 
Mine is put together with magnets in the torso, so i could easily disassemble it, but i definitely don't want to carry the helmet outside the box.