A few pics of my pack!

Dewback_droppings

I can never figure out how to post pics on this message board! They are at home.earthlink.net/~ricem

There are 4 pics listed as pack1/2/3/4. If anyone wants to go to all that trouble to look them up, I would appreciate some honest feedback. Thanks and one day, I promise I will learn how to post pics! [/url]

UPDATE!!! Thanks to the guidance of TD-257, I have now created an album in the Photo Gallery entitled, "Dewback's Pack." Feel free to browse and feel free to give some good honest feedback! Thanks a bunch!

Add some dirt, grease, flaked paint, and some rust and it should be fine. I like the use of the real water too. I couldn't tell how far down the tube went, but if the pack sits flat on your back, the tube might interfere with walking.

BTW in the "photo gallery" section, you should be able to upload your photos.

Yeah, weathering is the next step. You got me curious, what tube are you talking about? I don't want anything to get in the way. Let me know so I can see if it is a problem I can fix. Thanks again for taking the time to look at them and I especially thank you for the heads-up about the posting in the photo gallery. That should be a great help. Thanks!

I'm talking about the long black tube that runs down the right side of the pack...I don't know the technical name for it. Looking at picture 4 in your album, I can't see the bottom of the tube...it looks kinda long.

I wouldn't dissassemble anything until you have your armor built and can try it on. It may sit just fine on your back.

I followed TK-409's measurements of 34" on that pipe. It should fit. I'll have to wait and see like you said. If it is too long, the end caps are not glued on. I can always shave off how ever many inches I need and then replace the end cap. Problem solved. Thanks a ton for the feedback! It is all so helpful!

• 5 months later...