Pauldron Question

Ok so down the rabbit hole I went last night investigating Sandtrooper pauldrons.  As most probably know there are 3 colors that have been recognized, orange, black, & white.
But in the original ANH the one dewback rider we see from a distance has a white pauldron. In the special edition, the CGI Dewback and rider we see a black pauldron. Many purists dismiss this as they say the TD isn’t even wearing the correct armor or back pack. When the black series Dewback and rider came out that TD is wearing a gray pauldron that many MEPD members have begun to adopt as the mounted patrol pauldron.
Soooo would you go with white, black, or gray?

I like the idea of the gray, but would that even be approvable?

Thanks for your input.

Hello,
let's take the toy out completely, that doesn't count. Likewise the redesigned Special Edition. In total there were only six sand troopers who exchanged some of their armor in the individual scenes. Since there are also group pictures in which all six actors stand next to each other, can you actually see that there is no gray pauldron? I think it just looks gray and is a lighting thing.
In my eyes there are no gray pauldrons, only white pauldrons.

Regards bigwam

• Like 1