Rs pauldron and mp40 pouches

Hi guys

I'm in the process of building a sandtrooper, for now I'm missing some items, the pouches, the pauldron and the blaster.

I'm been looking into the rs mp40 and pauldron, wrote to them asking if they have a picture of the white pauldron, which we all know is slightly different than the orange and black one, with the two seam lines running from the neck side to the outer edge.

Andrea, a very nice girl answered mi email saying that she will ask to the guys and get back to my with an answer, if her answer is: "yes we produce the white pauldron with the two screen accurate seamlines", I'm thinking to buy it, but, i would love to have your opinion guys, does anyone here have an RS pauldron?, What do you think about them?.

One last thing, as i told you, I'm missing the mp40 pauldrons too, and rs have a pair for 50€, again, does anyone has any feedback on those, is it good?

Sent from my GM1900 using Tapatalk

I got the white pauldron and a MP40 pouch by RS. As you can see it has two seam linies.

714e9deead9a5baf0b2b91a63733b9d2.jpg

ef1495ada35cf1dffafda8099dee2b5f.jpg

This is the MP40 pouch by RS. I got one without the small tool pouch in spare. But this version is not allowed to be worn on the shoulder of I‘m correct.

Cheers

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I got the white pauldron and a MP40 pouch by RS. As you can see it has two seam linies.

714e9deead9a5baf0b2b91a63733b9d2.jpg

ef1495ada35cf1dffafda8099dee2b5f.jpg

This is the MP40 pouch by RS. I got one without the small tool pouch in spare. But this version is not allowed to be worn on the shoulder of I‘m correct.

Cheers

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Oh! Thanks for answering!

The pauldron looks good.

and the pouches, if i understand correctly, you bough the pair, and then bought another, the one without the tool pouch, right?.

How do you feel with them, are you happy with your purchase?.

Sent from my GM1900 using Tapatalk

The MP40 with toolpouch is ok for the shoulder. For the hip, no one of them for level 2 & 3. For basic ask your gmo, i don't like them for the hip. They are not screen accurate. 

The Pauldron looks good.

• Like 1