Field pack commissions

Kanto

Greetings,

i was curious if anyone knew any vendors out there did commissions on the field backpacks? I purchased a pack from Crookknight’s well over a year ago and have yet to hear back from him. It seems he has gone inactive as he’s not responding to anyone on his Facebook page. So any help would be greatly appreciated! 

Thanks! 

TD-60317 

Nick, I also ordered a backpack from Crookknight. After 14 months I finally received a full refund just yesterday after asking for it several months ago.

I contacted RS in the U.K., but they will only provide a backpack with the armor and will not sell it separately.

14 hours ago, bigwam said:

Not separately? OK, i don´t know them.

Hmmm, on Facebook is a member from the UK-Garrison, Trevor Mckenna. He builds backpacks, you could maybe ask him.

I’ll see if I can get ahold of him. Thanks! 

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve got a pack building announcement coming next week. I’m not going to spill the beans yet but these are Cadillac packs for the detail oriented. PM if anyone is interested and keep an eye out for the announcement 

Woodman

• 4 months later...
On 10/3/2020 at 7:42 AM, woodman said:

I’ve got a pack building announcement coming next week. I’m not going to spill the beans yet but these are Cadillac packs for the detail oriented. PM if anyone is interested and keep an eye out for the announcement 

Woodman

Did you announce your stuff?