Introducing my Sandie

Cesar

Hi everyone I am Cesar I just wanted to say hi to all Sandies out there.

I want to say thank in advance for all of you and the hard work you guys have put into the MEPD. I am new into all these 501st stuff, navigating through these website. I live in Richmond Hill Ga.

I have been working on my Sandie for almost 4 years now and is almost complete, seems after you finish something, something else comes up! Is been a sweet ride... All of u guys look incredible, and I am hoping to look like some of u guys! And get that cool looking card u guys have. I am not a kid I am 56 now, but I never going to get old, and let my kid dreams vanish! When I first saw New Hope I was 13 it was incredible!! Sandies always were the best in my heart!

That is why MEPD is the best, top dogs!! That is why it is so amazing to be part of you!

c5gphz7x.jpg

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Hausie here is the area that I marked on the ears. The area that u see marked with black pencil is the area that I am going to cut. Both ears front and one side on the back. The other side is cut already. Here are the photos before I cut them.

flcekp45.jpg

2ssxpluf.jpg

Hello Cesar, please listen to me briefly before you continue to add pictures. You must please accept advice given to you. I showed you the correct link to introduce your armor - you are setting it wrong again. Your pictures are always on the side, my head is slowly hurting from turning. Your pictures are mostly too small, I asked you to use free providers like "diretupload" or something similar to post larger pictures. I have now moved your thread, rotated the images and set them correctly, please pay attention to this. Thanks you!

The elastic to connect the chest and back is too narrow. It has to be wider. And the push button to connect the shoulder bell, should, if you want level 2, be sewn on.

3lhxtwdv.jpg

And that should still be removed, doesn't belong to a Sandie:

j9chl8qi.jpg

Look here:

y5td5gmi.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...