SDS E11 "Cosplay Edition"

WilliamZ

I'm not so sure if you will be happy with the quality, it seems to be molded and cast as one piece, hence some missing details, e.g. the scoperail, the front sight. In addition the triggerguard is like a mixture of regular E-11 and Tunisian Bapty E-11. 

I would recommend going for other makers products, like Imperial Warfighters or Sheartech (you can find both on FB). Those are way more accurate. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Hausi said:

I'm not so sure if you will be happy with the quality, it seems to be molded and cast as one piece, hence some missing details, e.g. the scoperail, the front sight. In addition the triggerguard is like a mixture of regular E-11 and Tunisian Bapty E-11. 

I would recommend going for other makers products, like Imperial Warfighters or Sheartech (you can find both on FB). Those are way more accurate. 

I'll have to check out IW and Sheartech.. thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

I spoke to shear tech about their blasters, specifically the E11, they even have a "bapty version, made in rubber. I ask them if that rubber bapty works for level 3 and the told me that i had to ask here...

So if anyone can confirm or not...

Sent from my GM1900 using Tapatalk

It depends on which trooper you want to emulate. Then it may be that some work is needed. Example: for the "Move along" Trooper, you must shorten a T-Track. Some Paintjob is also to do. And you can always work on the details on every kit. So, why not?

It depends on which trooper you want to emulate. Then it may be that some work is needed. Example: for the "Move along" Trooper, you must shorten a T-Track. Some Paintjob is also to do. And you can always work on the details on every kit. So, why not?

Ok, i understand, the trooper i will emulate is this one in the photo below, what do you think?

Screenshot_20200901-193905__01.thumb.jpg.ffafbc053d0bc0d2a44f12b344e2ce8e.jpg

Screenshot_20200901-193849.thumb.jpg.89d44f92b6cfd849e2a7e37b2ccde54e.jpg