Different backpack variations

I couldn't find any direct comparisons of the different types of backgrounds so I decided to make this image. It's been useful for me so maybe it'll help some of you too :)

As far as I can see from teh CRL, thes are the only approvable variants. If anyone knows of more, fore up a pic and I'll add them

Cheers

AW

pack-comparison.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, doubledx said:

nice but the Pack#2 is wrong

here is pack 2

greetings from germany

Not according to this SWAT requirements page:
http://www.mepd.net/?page_id=910/
I don't know which is correct but if the SWAT reqs ar wrong then they really ought to be updated. Does anybody know which is right?

I’m just about to begin building this pack as my very first attempt. Just started my WIP on UKG, and I’m using the black pauldron Sandie from the Alley Check scene as my reference. The radio is not the Sonix 75 victory but a different style completely. Not sure what it was that they originally used, or if it was something knocked up by the props department. So I’d have to agree that this is not correct.

On 5/21/2020 at 10:06 PM, 5573 said:

Not according to this SWAT requirements page:
http://www.mepd.net/?page_id=910/
I don't know which is correct but if the SWAT reqs ar wrong then they really ought to be updated. Does anybody know which is right?

Doubledx is right, Pack#2 has a completely different radio which truly looks like something put together quickly by the props department to look similar to the Sonix radios. You are right about those pics needing to be updated, that being said, one always has to look at screen caps and emulate what is seen there, especially with SWAT, you want complete screen accuracy. The outdated pictures should be rather considered to be a guideline to get an idea of the different layouts. 

• Like 1