Shires UP100 Toilet Syphon on eBay

Jack Neill

Hi guys, 

I thought I'd let you all know that I have an original UP100 Shires toilet syphon (with fins) availableinbound541273363881000311.thumb.jpg.67c7dd6055fc085c8c8536fa00f0876e.jpg on eBay now. You're welcome.

UP90 variants are also in my inventory if required. Thanks for your time. 

44 minutes ago, Andi85 said:

Hi Jack,

I take this Siphon

Best regards 

Are you interested in buying one, yeah? I have sold the one in my original post but I do have another Shires UP100 syphon if you are interested?

Kind regards,

- Jack 

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Jack, it seems a little strange to me that I've heard from people sending you private messages and not getting any replies from you... If you really have these syphons, please open a new thread in the for sale section and post real pictures and prices as well. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hello,

I have checked my inbox and haven't had any new messages so not sure about that... 

I'm not pissing about here gents, I have multiple Shires UP100 syphons for sale, each unit priced at £200. PM me it you want one and I will sent them out tracked delivery. Additional photos to follow.

Okay, thanks for replying so quickly. To post pics in this forum you will have to upload them to a picture hosting website of your choice, for example Flickr, Directupload or similar. As soon as the pic has been uploaded you copy the address into your thread here. 

Hello again,

I managed to upload a post about the syphons in the For Sale section with the photos as I uploaded them from my PC instead of my phone. 

I've put multiple photos up as well as the price. 

Thanks.

- Jack