61 members have voted

1. 1.

• I'm still in it!!!
    • In the past Week
    • 1 Month ago
    • 6 Months ago
    • 9 Months to 1 Year
    • I really need to get some armor!

Just want to see, when was the last time every one trooped in their TD gear. If has been almost 9 months for me. I hav ebeen busy and the last two events I made I went in my Clone. Plus I keep my TD in San Fran and my Clone in Alaska.

Less than a month for me - although it wasn't a troop.

It was for a film shoot.

Either way, felt good - need to get in armor again at the end of this month for a book release too!

***UPDATED POST!***

After reading this, my wife felt bad for me - I armored up today, and posted some pictures in the MEPD Recruitment Area!

I was last in complete armor on the 4th of July. I have been working on my new Biker Scout armor recently, so I am putting on uncomplete armor every other day to make sure everything fits good.

Last month at a parade. I'm pretty into my clones now, but that TD suit fits perfectly and I could wear it all day w/o issue, so fall back to that when I need armor that I know will look good and hold up all day, or when we want to do a sandy "show of force".

I just trooped in mine last Sunday, August 13th and we raised $140 for a local children's hospital in the process. We wrapped up the donations in red tissue paper and let the donor drop it into "Vader's Saber" to help "ignite" it for the hospital, here's a picture of me and a TK guarding the saber I built for the event:

Posted Image

Here's some photos of me doing various things.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Playing a guitar or what?!

Posted Image

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...