new td lid.

Robster

hello mepd family wanted get your thoughts on my new td lid...sadly my old one is needing to retired after many many troops.  Just about ready to add mic tips, lenses and a few other small things...

thank you troops,

~robster td-8821

04222018250422201825a0422201825b0422201826

hello there hausi, i got the helmet from a friend who says it is a TE helmet. i am emulating the sergeant cantina version, so i will very carefully remove the paint from the ears and should be good to go...what paint should be used for the blue tue stripes?

thank you,

rob

ok so my next question is i have to remove the grey ear paint and stripes, what guys do you think would work best or should i just paint over them???

~robster

• 2 weeks later...

are the stripes on the ears ok for the white pauldron trooper in the cantina? on my swat td helmet i currently do not have the ears painted with the grey and black stripe?

Okay, you want to build a new SWAT helmet emulating the Cantina Sergeant, didn´t get that before.:sweat: In that case you will have to get rid of the grey and black enamel paint on those ears.

star-wars4-movie-screencaps.com-5704.jpg?strip=all

A friend of mine hast tried this product for that purpose:

Bode Sterillium® Händedesinfektionsmittel, 1000 ml - Flasche ...

It´s a hand disinfectant and he said that he took a papertowel drenched in the disinfectant and just laid it on the ear for some time, afterwards he was able to rub off the enamel paint. 

He also said that it will not damage the ABS.