Mini stormtrooper armour (update page 8)

troopermaster

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are making me blush now fella's....stop it

@TK4224,

The way to make things line up is to make templates like I have done.Where one side meets the other,it's exactly the same size to the other even though the overall shape of the mould can be different,the sides must be the same.Hope that makes sense.

• 3 weeks later...

Oh yeah he know's about it alright! I can't keep him out of my loft where I do my sculpting.He's always touching my stuff-"My suit daddy,my suit?" he says as he's trying to get the moulds on I can't wait to see his face when he has his own plastic armour,it'll be awesome

You are the man Paul/troopermaster aka cool/masterdaddy.

man, that would look tooooo cool!

i don´t have any children right now and to be sure i´m saving money to get myself another suit, but i would definatly want my child to have the honor to wear a TM childsuit!

• 1 month later...

Not much really.I did a few test pulls and added joining strips so that they fit together like ROTJ,much easier for assembling on such a small suit I pulled the arms and body,and need to make a few changes to the chest but the rest was fine.I got a few other things on the go so this has taken a bit of a back seat for the moment.Unfortunately my son's birthday has been and gone,but christmas is just around the corner so looking to get it done for then,including a small helmet

• 2 months later...