TM armor build aiming to swat

Sn4k3

9 minutes ago, Sn4k3 said:

pull up the ab plate is gonna be hard since the lower part is right there in my groin, the but plate is, also, right there in my.. you know,

Okay, I understand, then you will have to lower the thighs slightly. I even had to trim mine further at the top as I am only 1,78m of height. Had to create a new returnedge using a special iron used for model planes. 

The placement of the kidney and butt is okay, they are supposed to be quite close to each other. :duim:

• Like 1

Okay, I understand, then you will have to lower the thighs slightly. I even had to trim mine further at the top as I am only 1,78m of height. Had to create a new returnedge using a special iron used for model planes. 
The placement of the kidney and butt is okay, they are supposed to be quite close to each other. :duim:
the pieces of the torso fit me well, my major concern is the pieces of the limbs, i dont want them to look too thick or too slim in relationship with the torso pieces, if you say that they look good, the whole armor, well proportionated, i will believe it

Sent from my GM1900 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Everything looks great!

It will look even better once it's strapped together. Never judge anything when it's held together with tape. The proportions look perfect but more importantly is it must fit you comfortably. If you have any concerns about strapping, just let us know.

Well i have to buy some buttons to attach to the elastic straps, and because of the virus everything is closed, so, when things get back to normal i will be able to buy them.

And yes@troopermaster , with the pieces hold together with tape there's no way to really tell if it does look 100% right, what you all saw is just a "sneak peak" of what potentially can be, but today i will start to glue things with E6000

Stay tuned folks!

• Like 1

I thought you got the original strapping kit with your armour?
I did, i got the straps and several rivets, screws and "hooks", spares (very appreciated) but the buttons that goes in the straps like the one I'm pointing with my finger, there is just those already joined to the strap, those are the only ones.fe35bc63ac7668d9cbed9011ca9f1fa9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Thank Paul, thanks explain it very well.

You know? Im using a e6000 plus but... I dont know if is me or what, I'm having trouble gluing the pieces, after more than 24 hours drying the force the force that the poeces apply is enough to separete some parts of the glued edge, may be that e6000 version is not that great, what do you know about it?

here a picturee97d9401657813544d49eca05bc7fbe7.jpg

All I can say is that I have never seen it before, never used it before and never had any problems with E6000 before. I use it constantly to build armour and it holds perfectly well.
How can i know if a e6000 is a counterfeit or not?

59 minutes ago, Sn4k3 said:

How can i know if a e6000 is a counterfeit or not?

Buy it from a trusted site. The one in the link is not one of them. Look for the lock on the address bar. If there isn't one, look for another site. But to tell if the glue is genuine or not, I really don't know. Up until you posted I had never heard of E6000+

Buy it from a trusted site. The one in the link is not one of them. Look for the lock on the address bar. If there isn't one, look for another site. But to tell if the glue is genuine or not, I really don't know. Up until you posted I had never heard of E6000+
Im looking in amazon.co.uk, but it is known that sometimes people get counterfeit products there as well, so, that's why i ask

I buy mine on ebay. If there were any problems (none to date) I would be able to get my money back. Just buy regular E6000 3.7oz tube. One is more than enough for the full armour.

Alright, so, how do i know that the seller i pick i selling the legit e6000?