2020 Command Staff

Punisha

Hello MEPD brothers and sisters,

I'd thank to first thank you all for putting your trust in me this year.  I am here to be of service to you and the greatest detachment in the legion!  Feel free to message me with any thoughts, questions, or concerns this year. We will all miss Dutchy, but he will still be helping the team with the new CRL's.  I feel that the command staff has been a strong team for the past few years.   So with that said, there will be very few changes to the staff.  The only changes are me as CO and someone to fill my Chief Media Officer position.  For that position, I have decided to add what I believe is the first Desert Fox to the command staff.

Executive Officer (XO): John Henselmeier( Henselmonster) TD-11878
Merchandise Officer (MBO): Anthony Paladino ( Redforce) TD-10666
Deployment Officer (DO): Thomas Herodek(bigwam) TD-30571                                            

Deployment Officer( DO): Urs Tischhauser(Hausi) TD-21027
Deployment Officer (DO): Michael Ramirez(Scribbler) TD-6985   

Deployment Officer (DO): Justus Parinussa(Dutchy) TD-1560

Financial Officer( FO): Jay Parsons(trooper1) TD-3936
Sergeant at Arms (SAA): Michael Ramirez(Scribbler) TD-6985
MEPD Liasion (ML) and Intelligence Officer: Jason Yap ( Airborne Trooper) TD-82573                  

MEPD Liaison (ML) and Intelligence Officer: Kirk Folsom(Lovemonkey)TD-18542 

Chief Media Officer(PRO): Quinn Brown (SandEEQuiNN) TD-91197

Public Relations Officer(PRO): Vincent(m4vrick) TD-17778

Systems Admin (SA): Damon Degner ( Happytrooperdotcom) TD-10900

I look forward to another amazing year for the MEPD.  Thank you all again.

Tim (Punisha) TD-10930

• Like 1

I have adjusted the original list to correct a mistake and to add Dutchy as an additional DO.  He will be helping the current DO staff as well as assisting in the completion of the CRL's he worked on this past 2 years.  

WOW!
Big congrats Tim!

All the best.. you are now leading the best detachment in the 501st, and one that has always set the standard not only in accuracy and attention to detail, but to commitment to its character(s) and to living the real sandtrooper life (might feel outdated now but i am old MEPD school).

Congrats to all te Command Staff as well. You really are a dirty bunch.

Saludos.

Juan

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

A belated CONGRATS to all the fine member of the new Command Staff!  You'll do a GREAT job, Tim! We're all with you! Thanks again to Justus for leading us the past few years!

A BIG Welcome to all the new blood and rest assured that all certificate templates will be updated! Rock on, Troops! Together we are strong! :td::salute:

• Like 1