Thank you all / Legion/ DL Elections 2020

dutchy

My dear friends, brothers and sisters of the sand or as most of us know, the baddest, toughest and roughest bunch of troops in the Legion!

The Elections will start soon and it's time for you to vote for your LCO, Garrison/Outpost CO and your Detachment leader.

I won't be running for another term this year as I personally feel it's time to give someone else the opportunity to lead the MEPD to new horizons!

It's not that I wasn't enjoying leading the MEPD but I noticed I couldn't spend as much time as I wanted to it. Also the politics on the top brass level has been draining my energy.

Having this said I would like to take off my helmet and salute you all! You all that have believed in me the last years and made this possible for me by placing your faith in me. 

I know that the new DL will keep this train running and keep the MEPD values up high!

My special thanks go out to my whole staff that has stood by me during the last years. Without you guys I couldn't have done it and I know there are people between you guys that have the potential to run the MEPD.

Who ever will win this years election, you got my vote and I know you will do your task with honor.

Now I'm going to have some drinks, cry and reminisce about the last years...

I love all you guys 'n gals here but it's really time for me to move along….

Stay safe and be safe !

MEPD 4 Life and Godspeed!

- Justus

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Gordonator said:

Thank you Boss for your dedication and time all years. It was a pleasure to serve under your leadership and we have certainly accomplished much as a detachment.

Enjoy a well deserved break.

6 hours ago, henselmonster said:

Thank you Justus for a great run as our DL! Thanks for all the great additions you brought to the detachment during your tenure. It’s been a pleasure serving with you and hope to see you around the forum still! Thanks boss!

Much appreciated and kind words Gordon and John! We did this as a team and I'll stick around for sure!

Don't know in what position but I'll be here for sure.

Same here, thank you for your dedication to our good old MEPD Justus. You've always had a kind and encouraging word for our new and aspiring dirty sisters and brothers. It was a pleasure to serve with you and I salute you. :salute:

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2020 at 5:06 PM, Airborne Trooper said:

It has been an honor to server in your staff these past few years!

The honor and pleasure was all mine Jason, I've enjoyed having a such a dedicated team around me!

On ‎2‎/‎1‎/‎2020 at 10:13 PM, Hausi said:

Same here, thank you for your dedication to our good old MEPD Justus. You've always had a kind and encouraging word for our new and aspiring dirty sisters and brothers. It was a pleasure to serve with you and I salute you. :salute:

Vielen Dank Urs!! I did what I thought would benefit the MEPD as a whole and being part of the welcome wagon is also part of the job ;)

Thanks for your expertise and sharp obeservation as a Deployment Officer!

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2020 at 6:35 AM, MrFlavaFlave said:

Thank you for your service sir. I appreciate you making me feel welcomed when I first joined.

Big thanks mr FlavaFlave, that's what the brotherhood is all about. Friendship and working together to get the best out of each and every one :)