Does anyone have info on this guy?

Sn4k3

Hey folks!.

I think this is gonna be my swat armor, but reviewing all the TD scenes in ANH confusing things start to pop up, ill try to make some sense while describing what in seeing

- the white pauldron he is wearing in the scene of the screenshot i thin is the same as the "look sir droids, and the cantina sergeant and one of the trooper in the bay 94 shoot out, but is no the same guys, or at least not the same armor... Or is it?.

- the helmet is not heavely weathered thing that i like, but it seems like in the 94 bay shoot out is a different trooper wearing it.

The thing is, ¿am i right or is just my imagination?

¿Is there some bts pic of that guys to take a look at the full armor? If not all, some more at least.

And one more thing, with the cantina white pauldron trooper, there no way to see the weathering of that guy, what does that mean?, Do i have the freedom of do the weathering as i like

7117af16049a6790395b281d6faa0c08.jpg

There were various mixed up armors, helmets, pauldrons and backpacks from scene to scene.
Alright, is a thing that i can imagine happening, now, how do i know, for example the sergeant in the cantina, how can i know how the wethering is? The pouch he is carrying?

Wait!, i know what you may be thinking... the MEPD image that says all the configs, yes i have those images, but how do the people that create those images know that? Is not fetured in the movie, same with the captain in the dunes.8bf9d735fcf02cb1d237e8dea77e32eb.jpg

Sent from my GM1900 using Tapatalk

Lools like the chest is the same as the one used for roadblock capt V2.
9c670a3a414574fce04a1abef3627e8a.jpgf0e147cc77ca76cbda0d6ac653446ff9.jpg

Sent from my SM-A505W using Tapatalk

The trooper on those references is just for reference, it does not match the configuration showed in the slide

Sent from my GM1900 using Tapatalk