PO and Swat field pack

Arch99

Maybe a stupid question but are there any specific PO or SWAT that are not required to wear a field pack?

Been reading few forums and asking and don't think my shoulders will be able to wear that pack for more than 5 or 10 minutes.

As HansVader said, for PO it's a requirement to wear a pack. SWAT, you could choose a trooper without a pack to get approval. Head over to the Sandtrooper armour section and have a look at the pinned pauldron colour topics, specifically orange pauldron, so you can see some backpackless loadouts. If you build your pack right for the PO approval you can use it for SWAT approval though and it does open up your choices  

• Like 1

On 1/17/2020 at 3:40 PM, Arch99 said:

Maybe a stupid question but are there any specific PO or SWAT that are not required to wear a field pack?

Been reading few forums and asking and don't think my shoulders will be able to wear that pack for more than 5 or 10 minutes.

A pack is required for PO (level 2)
In order to go SWAT (level3), you have to already be PO.
So, If you wish to go SWAT, and choose a character with no pack (like Road Block Captain V.2) , you still have to have a pack, because you cannot go SWAT until you have been approved as PO.  And in order to be PO, you have to have a pack. But you do not have to wear the pack. 
You cannot go from Level 1 to Level 3.  You have to go in order.
If you could go SWAT without a pack, I would have already done this years ago. 

• Like 1