TE2 / Gauthier Helmet...

ForesterDesign

Matt Gauthier is selling some pretty nice looking helmets, I believe he’s black listed from WhiteArmor and seems like he’s pulled some shady biz in the past.

Talked to him for a bit today - anyone have experience with TrooperExpert armor?

I didn’t know Matt is still/again doing Stormtrooper stuff but I can’t tell anything nice about him.

I assume there are more than a dozen people I know he still owes money or some items payed for but never received! Me included! I ordered a ANH helmet from him nearly ten years ago.

First he was to refund my money, then he told me I would get my helmet somewhen later because he has had an accident, then he told me he would send me a ROTJ helmet (which I actually never wanted but accepted before I wouldn’t get anything) and after all this he ignored all my emails and PM for years!

A few years ago he sold his moulds and told us he would never do any forming again ( I think he sold his moulds for the fourth time)

From time to time he pops up and sells some helmets and even armor but I would never buy anything from him again...

Maybe do some research on the FISD board before you consider buying, there is a lot of informations...

Anyway, that’s just my personal experiences and thoughts about Matt (TE) but please decide yourself if you take the risk...

• Upvote 1