Special Edition Sandtrooper PO/SWAT information

MrFlavaFlave

There is an another thread on the SE research that I used as basis for my research and I also used the one on the whitearmor.net. Here is what I have found and I hope this further helps to complete the CRL and possible PO and SWAT reference builds.

Anyone else may add on any information they believe will help any future SE Sandtroopers obtain Police Officer or SWAT status.

0SQAopT.jpg

Starting from left to right:

Trooper 1: wearing RotJ TK boots, missing ammo pouch from belt, no rivets on the belt for holster, standard RotJ suit, ANH pauldron, no foam padding inside shoulder bell, RotJ E-11, and standard backpack.

Trooper 2: small separation of white U-trim around the thigh, no white U-trim on the bottom of the chest plate, RotJ boots, ANH pauldron, no foam underneath shoulder bells, standard RotJ suit, no rivets on belt for holster, RotJ E-11, and standard backpack.

Trooper 3: RotJ armor suit, ANH TK boots, foam padding underneath shoulder bell, RotJ E-11, neoprene or rubber pauldron, not sure on the rivets on the belt, I believe the last two troopers are using a 1st version of the backpack (need to confirm with Crooknight).

Trooper 4: weathered heavily compared to the other four, neoprene or rubber pauldron, RotJ armor suit, RotJ E-11, ANH TK boots, not sure on the rivets, and 1st version backpack (?)

nVDUZZ6.jpg

The trooper above is Ted Gagliano and he did not move in this scene and is the fifth SE sandtrooper. He is using a RotJ armor suit, has rivets on the belt from where the holster should have been, backpack, RoTJ E-11, and no TK boots (wearing shoes) as he did not want to move in the sand. See photo below.

JHwqrz5.jpg

I plan to update as I find more information, but I believe this is all that there is on the SE sandtroopers.

Also, I truly believe that there should not be any lower level or basic level of the SE troopers that does not require RotJ armor. ALL SE Sandtroopers MUST have RotJ TK armor build following their CRL. Thank you!