Input please

Can I get you input on my kit? I Am going for entry level approval right now. I have built this on my own. This is the first time doing anything like this. I submitted my photos the first time and was turned down and given a list of stuff that needed to be changed and for the better, no doubt. I see now where it was for the better. I have since changed everything that was on the list and before I send them back in would like some input from you all with the knowledge to see if anything else needs to be fixed first. I will show the original photos and then the work in progress ones and then my current photos. Thank you all for your help. Once I get basic approval I will be reaching for police officer,for deployment.  I just want to help make the kids smile. https://imgur.com/a/6YwLhmS

• Like 1

Hey Terrell!

Always good to see new brothers going the rough and dirty way!

Post photo's of what got so far. We'd love to see them and help you any way we can mate.

• Like 1

Nice work! I would recommend embedding each photo in the post but this is fine for now.

Great work with your armor, there are some minor issues but nothing that should impede your approval, and if it does it’s minor adjustments. Though I would recommend a different pauldron. The pauldron should be the puffy leather kind, yours is a bit flat. You may want to do that before approvals, but it’s not specifically called out in the CRL (though it probably should be). 

Should you want to proceed with higher level approvals there are some changes needed but we can cross that bridge when we get to it!

Best of luck! 

• Like 1

I see a happy trooper type o' build DLT 19! Nice.

Do you have a backpack?

Try to get the pictures in a post for your approval Terrell and get your approval on the way. :duim:

I see you use Imgur

Try this:

In Imgur pick a photo. When I click it I get these options:

qlNxkqu.jpg

Choose the BBCode. Copy it and past it here in your post. Looks like this:

d1SWc0E.jpg

There is a preview option at the top of your post. So you can check if it works.

Good luck on your approval!

• Like 1

Hey mate, in general your armor looks pretty good and fits you. But I agree with Henselmonster that your pauldron is too flat and somehow also seems a little too small. What helmet is that? It looks slightly odd, as far as the eyes are concerned, looks slightly too symmetrical, more like a Rogue One helmet than like a typical ANH Stunt. Maybe this is due to the fact that the eyes aren't cut open wide enough. I can't really tell as I would have to see more detailed pics. 

Another aspect is your weathering, your  armor looks too clean, too white, I think you should add like a basic layer (a wash) of sand colored paint. 

So that's my first impression. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Fraulein said:
On 6/1/2019 at 8:39 PM, Grunt said:

Do you have a backpack?

I thought they were going for basic approval.  

Yes. But I was still wondering.