Brexton Box & Karrimor Dimensions

Wavey

Good afternoon all,

I am looking to put together a backpack, using my 3D printer and some found items but I am struggling with the Brexton Box. Can anyone please let me know the dimensions of this box so I can get something that's close to it or as a final straw, design it exactly to print?

Thanks in advance

Bigwam, you are an absolute star, thank you very much. I don't suppose you can point me in the right direction to find the dimensions for the frame can you? I'm planning on making it out of PVC pipe but can't find the plans anywhere. Thanks again

8 hours ago, Wavey said:

Bigwam, you are an absolute star, thank you very much. I don't suppose you can point me in the right direction to find the dimensions for the frame can you? I'm planning on making it out of PVC pipe but can't find the plans anywhere. Thanks again

Is this what you’re looking for?

So while doing the dishes last night I pick up a used ice cream tub to give it a scrub before putting it in the recycling, as I'm looking at it my mind starts to work and I begin to think that it's almost the right shape for a brexton box. I get it washed and dried and then get the tape measure out to discover that it is the exact right dimensions. Talk about a bonus. That's been added to my WIP pile now. Just need to finish yet another E11 blaster and an X-Wing pilot helmet before I can start work in earnest on it.

• Like 1