TD 19729 Requesting deployment

Hi Gary, welcome and thank you for your interest in joining the ranks of the deployed officers. 

If you are an approved Sandtrooper, please request Sandtrooper status and access here:

To apply for Police Officer (level 2), you will first and foremost need a backpack. Should you later on - after being deployed as a PO - decide you want to take it to the next level, you can apply for SWAT(Level 3). In this case it is possible to emulate a trooper who was seen on screen without a pack. 

Please also read this thread which shows you what we need to see in your application:

Cheers mate. 

• Like 1

Hi there.

Unfortunately,  the costume was not approved.

1. Needs to be more dirty and Sandy

2. A tweak in the sniper knee plate and few other things.

3. Also, would need a MP 40 pouch for my shoulder.

Is What I have so far is fine for basic TD approval? I was looking to appeal the gml decision made if that's possible.

Thanks

I am sorry to hear that your costume wasn't approved but I think those requested changes aren't that difficult and will definitely improve your gear. It's your GML's decision and we will not interfere with it. 

On 5/22/2019 at 4:29 PM, JediMax said:

Hi there.

Unfortunately,  the costume was not approved.

1. Needs to be more dirty and Sandy

2. A tweak in the sniper knee plate and few other things.

3. Also, would need a MP 40 pouch for my shoulder.

Is What I have so far is fine for basic TD approval? I was looking to appeal the gml decision made if that's possible.

Thanks

I’m sorry you feel that way Gary. However I don’t feel that we are asking too much of you. We take great pride in the quality of our costumes at the ECG. If you have any other questions or need any more guidance to obtain basic approval then don’t hesitate to reach out to your GML team. 

• Like 1

Fully understand. The tweaking does not bother me and fully understood what's needed.

Glad those tweaks were pointed out. The dirty part got me. I do not want to overdo the weathering or underdue.

Thanks for your input. Well appreciated.

I always use Vallejo Game Color Earth, it's a sand color acrylic paint and I water it down, about 1/4 paint and 3/4 water, then I brush it all over the armor and almost immediately dab it all off again with paper towels, repeat the process until you are happy with the level of dirt. It looks very natural too and is still subtle. But that is just the way I do it, pretty sure there are also other ways to accomplish the task.