*DONE* TD 57735 requesting Police Officer clearance

Hi Kevin, welcome and thank you for your interest in becoming an MEPD deployed officer! Your gear looks great and suits you very well, I like the weathering and really dig the mean look of your helmet, nice work! :duim:

You will have to request Sandtrooper status first, so far, you're only listed as "member" :

I'll be taking care of your review but first I need some additional pics of the following things:

-a picture clearly showing the green lenses of your helmet, maybe one where some light is shining through. 

-a picure of you squeezing the handguards, showing that they are made of rubber/latex. 

-a picure showing the single rivet in the codpiece. 

Other things that should be addressed:

I know how much the UKG decal means to you, but it shouldn't be on your armor for PO approval, I would suggest deleting the pictures where it's on your shoulderbell. 

According to our updated CRLs, the canvas pouches aren't allowed for the sides/hip anymore:

One more thing: is it possible to close the gaps on the sides (between abdomen and kidney) a little more? They are a little too large. 

Cheers mate:salute:

Thanks for getting back to me, no worries about the decal. It completely slipped my mind. I've just had a new Shoulder bell delivered from RS prop masters for this very reason and for non UKG troops. Ill redo the armour pics taking care of the gap at the same time. Apologies for missing about the canvas pouch, ive removed that and added a pic without it. Ill order a leather one this week2c21cad86a1650b30a383ae714cb3390.jpg2d8255499b7319541aca0cfcebf3a327.jpg84667f1294e8a0bf8465481d1c33e0f0.jpgc4e218dc18e7066c1637c6575b9e9223.jpg130441ef8e74ea8a524c487cf5785e85.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Hey Kevin, there is no need to apologize!
I like your attitude to get things done, keep up the good work mate. 
Let's get you deployed! 
Hi bud, these two pouches have come my way today. I know they arent weathered yet but is the style ok particularly on the hip one?d18fba8d55cc6e59ed80608959471044.jpgb228f96fd063147709fbdba7e35cb1e6.jpg

Hi Kevin, I am sorry to disappoint you but your new pouch is simply a leather version of the canvas pouch which won't work. As I am not at my computer right now, I can't post a picture but you can find the approvable pouches on the last page of this thread:

Hi Kevin, I am sorry to disappoint you but your new pouch is simply a leather version of the canvas pouch which won't work. As I am not at my computer right now, I can't post a picture but you can find the approvable pouches on the last page of this thread:

No problem, i guessed as much. Is that for both pouches as some PO clearances have people with that style of shoulder pouch. I haven't paid for these so its not a loss

Your canvas shoulder pouch is good and screenaccurate. :duim:
Ah my bad, went back to CRL updates to have a re read of them and thought they both had to be leather. Must avoid drinking rum and being on the forums . Ill order a hip pouch off burkbench today

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Brief update. Leather hip pouch arrived yesterday. Had a troop today and found the hip gap between the front and back sections to be 5mm on the left hand side and 15mm on the right. It appears the xmas gut that santa left me is causing the issue so im going to start training again to get rid of the extra inches and close that gap down

• 1 month later...