*DONE* TD-19311 Requesting Deployment

Tremadoc

Hi Bro. Great work but there is one thing.
Your belt is too high. You should put it upwards.
And I think your exhaust port is a little bit long and very thin.
But maybe it looks at the picture like this. Can you post another one of your pack which is more detailed.
But all over a good build and I like your weathering. It is very rough and very dirty and got a very used look.
Good luck buddy.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

looking good Trooper.

As DerGummo mentioned 

Your belt is definitely too high,  the exhaust does look a bit long and thin, also i think your bee stinger is too long, apart from these small issues it's looking good and you should be proud. Best advise i can give , is wait for your armourer to contact you and follow his advise.

Best of luck mate.

looking good Trooper.
As DerGummo mentioned 
Your belt is definitely too high,  the exhaust does look a bit long and thin, also i think your bee stinger is too long, apart from these small issues it's looking good and you should be proud. Best advise i can give , is wait for your armourer to contact you and follow his advise.
Best of luck mate.
Thank you very muchas for you support and advice.
Take note.

Fran.

Enviado desde mi WAS-LX1A mediante Tapatalk

Hi Bro. Great work but there is one thing.
Your belt is too high. You should put it upwards.
And I think your exhaust port is a little bit long and very thin.
But maybe it looks at the picture like this. Can you post another one of your pack which is more detailed.
But all over a good build and I like your weathering. It is very rough and very dirty and got a very used look.
Good luck buddy.

Thank you very much for you advice.

Fran.

Hi Francisco, welcome to the MEPD. Your application looks good. :duim: 

Due to some technical problems I wasn't able to access the forums today. I will be taking care of your review in a few days. 

I can already say that my fellow Sandies are right about the things they have mentioned but hang in there for the full review. 

Cheers mate. 

• Like 1

Hey Francisco,

welcome again! Great to see the Spanish Garrison is getting even stronger!

Now it´s time to start your review, so let´s go:

Application Review: Part 1

Name: Francisco Gabriel Molinos Sanz

Legion ID: TD-19311

Forum Name: Tremadoc

Garrison: Spanish Garrison

Helmet

a. Green lenses: check

b. Paint color of traps / tears: check

c. Correct number of teeth: check

d. Mic tips: check

e. Vocoder color: check

f. Tube stripes: check

g. Rank bar on ears: check

h. Brow: check

i. Side screws (ears): check

j. Weathering: check

*additional comments*

Nice job on the helmet, you really nailed the grimy look, I personally find it to be a bit too much but everyone to his liking.
I would suggest getting rid of the mesh behind the teeth, it´s not screenaccurate for Sandtroopers.

Those Tubestripes are immaculate, I had to look twice to check if they are really handpainted.:sweat:

RESULT ON HELMET

Checked & Cleared

Armor details

a. elastic straps shoulders: check

b. neck seal: check

c. black undersuit: check

d. shoulder bells: check

e. biceps: check

f. forearms: check

g. pauldron: check

h. chest / back plate: check

i. kidney / butt plate: see comments

j. ab plate / side rivets / cod: check

k. strapping system: check

l. thighs: check

m. shins / calves: check

n. sniper plate: see comments

o. boots: check

p. gloves: check

q. hand plates / guards: check

r. ammo belt (waist): see comments

s. ammo belt (right knee): check

t. canvas belt: check

u. pouches: check

v. weathering: check

*additional comments*
I think that the gap between your biceps and forearms is a little too big as the forearms seem to be rather short but I´m going to let this pass

The gap between kidney and abdomen is too big, as you seem to be a rather slim guy, I think it shouldn´t be a problem to close this gap by fastening the ammobelt a little more (I will need you to suit up once again for this adjustment):

46323098555_66d9f3ff3e_b.jpg

The sniper knee plate is too thick, have a look at the screenpic and try to sand/cut it down slightly:

47185445532_e76b493f5b_b.jpg

As my fellow troopers have already recommended, the ammobelt is sitting way too high, please adjust it to the proper height:

46323097705_eb57d9b879_b.jpg

RESULT ON ARMOR

pending

Backpack

a. details: see comments

b. weathering: check

*additional comments*

As noticed by your fellow troopers:

40272665283_071d353580_b.jpg

1: the exhaustport is a little too long

2: please paint the screws you have used to attach the exhaustport and to join the trays in a color matching these parts.

3: the beestinger on your cantina is also slightly too long, please shorten it.

And finally: The blue color is too light, it should rather be a bluish grey color, like battleship grey (RAL 7031), so please repaint it.

RESULT ON BACKPACK

pending

Weapon

a. details: check

*additional comments*

Your E-11 looks good, it doesn´t look like the typical Doopy blaster and I like it how you have made it look aged and worn but you could get rid of the curly wire connecting the power cylinders and the counter.

I always encourage people to take the next step and go full “Bapty” , I´m sure you know what I´m talking about.:)

RESULT ON WEAPONS

Checked & Cleared

Francisco, this was your first review! Keep up the good work, you are very close to deployment and I think those changes are manageable.

I´m looking forward to seeing some new pics of your improved gear soon.

Cheers mate

Hausi - MEPD Deployment Officer

5 hours ago, jcalus said:

Your kit is looking great. Just a few things to do and PO!! Keep up the good work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Many thanks mate.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2019 at 3:47 AM, jcalus said:

Your kit is looking great. Just a few things to do and PO!! Keep up the good work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Many Thanks Sir.

On 2/28/2019 at 2:25 PM, Hausi said:

Hey Francisco,

welcome again! Great to see the Spanish Garrison is getting even stronger!

Now it´s time to start your review, so let´s go:

Application Review: Part 1

Name: Francisco Gabriel Molinos Sanz

Legion ID: TD-19311

Forum Name: Tremadoc

Garrison: Spanish Garrison

Helmet

a. Green lenses: check

b. Paint color of traps / tears: check

c. Correct number of teeth: check

d. Mic tips: check

e. Vocoder color: check

f. Tube stripes: check

g. Rank bar on ears: check

h. Brow: check

i. Side screws (ears): check

j. Weathering: check

*additional comments*

Nice job on the helmet, you really nailed the grimy look, I personally find it to be a bit too much but everyone to his liking.
I would suggest getting rid of the mesh behind the teeth, it´s not screenaccurate for Sandtroopers.

Those Tubestripes are immaculate, I had to look twice to check if they are really handpainted.:sweat:

RESULT ON HELMET

Checked & Cleared

Armor details

a. elastic straps shoulders: check

b. neck seal: check

c. black undersuit: check

d. shoulder bells: check

e. biceps: check

f. forearms: check

g. pauldron: check

h. chest / back plate: check

i. kidney / butt plate: see comments

j. ab plate / side rivets / cod: check

k. strapping system: check

l. thighs: check

m. shins / calves: check

n. sniper plate: see comments

o. boots: check

p. gloves: check

q. hand plates / guards: check

r. ammo belt (waist): see comments

s. ammo belt (right knee): check

t. canvas belt: check

u. pouches: check

v. weathering: check

*additional comments*
I think that the gap between your biceps and forearms is a little too big as the forearms seem to be rather short but I´m going to let this pass

The gap between kidney and abdomen is too big, as you seem to be a rather slim guy, I think it shouldn´t be a problem to close this gap by fastening the ammobelt a little more (I will need you to suit up once again for this adjustment):

46323098555_66d9f3ff3e_b.jpg

The sniper knee plate is too thick, have a look at the screenpic and try to sand/cut it down slightly:

47185445532_e76b493f5b_b.jpg

As my fellow troopers have already recommended, the ammobelt is sitting way too high, please adjust it to the proper height:

46323097705_eb57d9b879_b.jpg

RESULT ON ARMOR

pending

Backpack

a. details: see comments

*additional comments*

As noticed by your fellow troopers:

40272665283_071d353580_b.jpg

1: the exhaustport is a little too long

2: please paint the screws you have used to attach the exhaustport and to join the trays in a color matching these parts.

3: the beestinger on your cantina is also slightly too long, please shorten it.

And finally: The blue color is too light, it should rather be a bluish grey color, like battleship grey (RAL 7031), so please repaint it.

RESULT ON BACKPACK

pending

Weapon

a. details: check

*additional comments*

Your E-11 looks good, it doesn´t look like the typical Doopy blaster and I like it how you have made it look aged and worn but you could get rid of the curly wire connecting the power cylinders and the counter.

I always encourage people to take the next step and go full “Bapty” , I´m sure you know what I´m talking about.:)

RESULT ON WEAPONS

Checked & Cleared

Francisco, this was your first review! Keep up the good work, you are very close to deployment and I think those changes are manageable.

I´m looking forward to seeing some new pics of your improved gear soon.

Cheers mate

Hausi - MEPD Deployment Officer

Hi again Gausi:

Thank you very much for the comments and help.
I extend it to all the colleagues who have encouraged me and positively suggested things to improve. The following photographs are referred to the proposed changes.

Cheers.

Fran.

5eogHU2.jpg

eZLS6KT.jpg

PYm28Tl.jpg

STWBsxa.jpg

2FjCAbj.jpg

Rz3qx1d.jpg

Rz3qx1d.jpg

CrOi3FM.jpg

ALIdua4.jpg

B4tT1K4.jpg

1PmBDuJ.jpg

5UyHhrV.jpg

vWRLr0e.jpg

AvOFPhm.jpg

0Ctc1cf.jpg

fx3eQ6P.jpg

IOJMVPi.jpg

Hi buddy. Your belt is now in the correct position and the colour of your backpack parts is very good.
But I think your sniperplate is still too thick.

Hi buddy. Your belt is now in the correct position and the colour of your backpack parts is very good.
But I think your sniperplate is still too thick.

Hi Sir.
About this, an aclaration. This first photo is uncutted (see the black line). The second one is cutted.

Hi Francisco,

first of all: my knick name/forum name isn´t "Gausi" but "Hausi":sweat:

As there are still some points to address, I won´t write another complete review yet but give you a little more time to get these things dealt with.

The colour of your seedtrays and bottles looks good now and it´s really an improvement that you have painted those screws as they don´t stand out that much any longer. Your pack is good to go.

As far as the gap between kidney and abdomen is concerned... it seems to me that you have just posted the pics from your basic approval: The screws in the lower returnedge at the bottom of the chest are suddenly missing and the chest is also sitting too high in comparison with the abdomen. Moreover this time the waist ammobelt is actually sitting a little too low, I would suggest using snaps to assure the ammobelt stays where it is supposed to be. I will have to ask you to put on your armor once again.

Unfortunately you got me wrong about the Sniper knee plate. You have cut down the knee ammobelt which is okay but the sniper knee plate is still too thick. Have a look at the following pics in which I have encircled the knee plates:

33475554218_40bae157c8_b.jpg

You have already done a very good job with the backpack and I think the other points will be a piece of cake for you, so keep up the good work!

I´m looking forward to seeing the new pics of your improved gear.

Cheers mate.:salute:

On 3/11/2019 at 7:29 PM, Hausi said:

Hi Francisco,

first of all: my knick name/forum name isn´t "Gausi" but "Hausi":sweat:

As there are still some points to address, I won´t write another complete review yet but give you a little more time to get these things dealt with.

The colour of your seedtrays and bottles looks good now and it´s really an improvement that you have painted those screws as they don´t stand out that much any longer. Your pack is good to go.

As far as the gap between kidney and abdomen is concerned... it seems to me that you have just posted the pics from your basic approval: The screws in the lower returnedge at the bottom of the chest are suddenly missing and the chest is also sitting too high in comparison with the abdomen. Moreover this time the waist ammobelt is actually sitting a little too low, I would suggest using snaps to assure the ammobelt stays where it is supposed to be. I will have to ask you to put on your armor once again.

Unfortunately you got me wrong about the Sniper knee plate. You have cut down the knee ammobelt which is okay but the sniper knee plate is still too thick. Have a look at the following pics in which I have encircled the knee plates:

33475554218_40bae157c8_b.jpg

You have already done a very good job with the backpack and I think the other points will be a piece of cake for you, so keep up the good work!

I´m looking forward to seeing the new pics of your improved gear.

Cheers mate.:salute:

Hi again Hausi (G is next to H... :-)):

So, let´s go.

N1zmDue.jpg

QwouGSe.jpg

y4bE6PK.jpg

BYB89pw.jpg

jzzdoKN.jpg

Y03Df8B.jpg

SSXvvZZ.jpg

z26czhy.jpg

rpjv0X3.jpg

VEBhtI3.jpg

di2nyqu.jpg

Cheers.

Fran.

I would cut the  brow rubber a bit more slim, it looks  to high to me

And I would shorten the strapping from Abdomen to the chest, maybe make the chest to back strapping a bit longer.

And I would change the bottle against a giostyle or similare one.

Do you have the 2 poppers in the butt-plate?

Overall a nice build :)

Hey Francisco, you have successfully completed those requested changes, the kneeplate looks great and the gap between the abdomen and the kidney has disappeared, well done. 

My fellow sandie Tiny has made me realise that I forgot about those two snaps in the buttplate, I am sorry but checking all the necessary details, one can sometimes miss an essential one and as our PO CRL says:

Posterior Armor (Buttplate):

• Visible fasteners under lower Buttpiece center includes two (or 3) male snaps in the back (snap part on the inside of the buttpiece). Fasteners need not be functional.

So please post a picture of those snaps.

Thanks a lot!