Where did the reference photos go?

Plainsrunner

On 2/17/2019 at 4:34 PM, Hausi said:

Hey Scott, I know that some things have disappeared since the forum has been updated. I have to admit that I have never used those pics as I have my own. What specific pics are you looking for? 

There was a whole series of photos of different troopers with their pouch and backpack combinations (and weapon combos).   It was useful in a pinch.

That's Pandatrooper's configuration thread, haven't checked that out for quite a while. 

It's still there, you can find it in the Sandtrooper Armor section, here's an example:

But those aren't reference pics or screenshots, they just give an overview of the different configurations. Hope this helps. 

• Upvote 1

I think that Pandatrooper's pics should remain the standard.
Because there are people who are still referencing them, or may have them saved. They have helped me explain the breakdown of the different TD's to someone still building their TD (I blame Kylo Ren for this persons delay of a year )
Unless there are SWAT ones missing from his images.

Unless the @Plainsrunner is asking for the thread with all of the screenshots and close ups  went - 

I have been talking about getting this back up and running with Damon/ happytrooperdotcom and he's doing his best.

For now we have to  do it with the page that Hausi referred to.

But wasn't this whole breakdown of all sandtroopers done by Rolf instead of Pandatrooper?

Not really relevant but this is how I remember it.

21 hours ago, Plainsrunner said:

No you have it correct Fraulein

Yay. I got it right. I follow that thread because I keep forgetting where it is. Had you not mentioned screenshots - I would not have figured it to be that one. :duim:

I have been talking about getting this back up and running with Damon/ happytrooperdotcom and he's doing his best.

For now we have to  do it with the page that Hausi referred to.

But wasn't this whole breakdown of all sandtroopers done by Rolf instead of Pandatrooper?

Not really relevant but this is how I remember it.

I don't know who put it all together - but it is super clean and organized.
As an example to show someone what can and cannot go together - I went through the effort of making them paper dolls. It helped the individual visually connect to what I was explaining. Showing them the print out and online the images of the different TDs just didn't seem to be working. But making them into a little paper doll  - the lightbulb went off in their head.  
If you are going to get back to work on making new updated versions - make them neat and tidy (in case I need to make another paper doll :P )

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delay everyone.  I have re-written the pages with the content.  The links have changed, so anything that you had bookmarked won't work :(

You can go to the MEPD.net home page, and click on the CRL menu option.  If you scroll down through the basic CRL, you'll see the S.W.A.T. links...that has all of the Pandatrooper images.  

Here is the link: http://www.mepd.net/?page_id=867

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 3/13/2019 at 7:18 PM, HappyTrooperDotCom said:

Sorry for the delay everyone.  I have re-written the pages with the content.  The links have changed, so anything that you had bookmarked won't work :(

You can go to the MEPD.net home page, and click on the CRL menu option.  If you scroll down through the basic CRL, you'll see the S.W.A.T. links...that has all of the Pandatrooper images.  

Here is the link: http://www.mepd.net/?page_id=867

You're a life saver! Thanks for posting this!  I've been losing my ish over the missing pictures from Pandas threads, this is super helpful.  Had no idea those photos were all the way at the bottom