Couple of Newbie Questions

jstitus24

I am currently assembling my armor and want to fit it out with all the right details for desert patrol. I was wondering a few things

First Hand Armor I didn't realize there was a difference - are there any photos or can some one tell me what the differences are?

Ab Plate - short of making my own where or how can I get one?

MG-34 - I've been looking at Cushman Paintball for there kit has anyone used it? I looked into the rubber models someone mentioned on this site but it looks like sci-fire isn't making them anymore. Maybe I'm wrong.

Thanks for any info!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

First Hand Armor I didn't realize there was a difference - are there any photos or can some one tell me what the differences are?

Only one or two sandtrooper had different handplates and if I am not mistaken you only see it in the Garindan publicity still. MOST of the sandies had the same rubber handplates as all the other stormtroopers.

• 4 months later...

I've got a Cushman MG-34. I bought the completed model as I was under some time constraints and wouldn't have time to build it before an event. It's just an OK rendition. The detail isn't as sharp as I was hoping, but it looks okay from a distance. It also has some fairly obvious seams in the plastic that could stand to be dremeled off. The paint job was very good in my opinion. If you're handy with tools and have the time, I'd say use the Imperial Fleet tutorial.