Question about screws

yoshix

Im looking to go PO.

I was told the screws must be present but dont need to be functional. 

Could someone direct me to a thread or just let me know exactly how far apart the holes need to be. How far from the ends of the chest they need to start. A diagram would be helpful, just saying. 

I dont want to start drilling holes and be off ya know. 

17 minutes ago, Duden15 said:

Do you mean the screws for the bodystrapping? If so you can look in any of the PO builds, there are pictures of the strapping. 

I mean the chest to ab straps and brackets. I've looked in a few people seem to be vague about the exact measurements. I dont have any of the brackets and i don't want to mess this up

4 hours ago, yoshix said:

I mean the chest to ab straps and brackets.

My brackets are 2-3/8" wide (or at least that is how far apart the screw centers are). As far as where they are placed along the return edge - I do have measurements in my build, I just don't recall off hand what they were.

9 hours ago, Wook1138 said:

My brackets are 2-3/8" wide (or at least that is how far apart the screw centers are). As far as where they are placed along the return edge - I do have measurements in my build, I just don't recall off hand what they were.

Wow, 2-3/8! See I would have guessed less. Thank you. Very helpful. I'm going to go check out your build thread to see what i can find. 

47 minutes ago, yoshix said:

Wow, 2-3/8! See I would have guessed less. Thank you. Very helpful. I'm going to go check out your build thread to see what i can find. 

You're welcome.!  Yeah, the chest brackets are a bit larger than the other, hidden brackets.  The other ones are about 1-3/4".