TeeDeeTats

Hello everyone, Bones here again with another test fit and promotion photos for a Halloween event at the tattoo shop I work at (Crown and Dagger Tattoo) here in Lancaster, CA. 

So the apprentice taking the photos didn’t tell me my sniper knee plate was under my thigh or that my cod snaps were hanging or my ammo pouch slouching lol but I feel my progress on my fitmant is going well. 

Still being a little short to be a sandtrooper the backs of my knees have some nice pinch bruises so I’ll still need to shorten my shins. The abdomen is as high as I can get it to reach and my thigh snaps are also as high as they can go. 

Few more things I need would be a nice backpack and a BFG or just a blaster. 

Thanks for checking out my progress hoping to finish soon and submit my first go for approval 

If anyone wants to show off some of your progress on fitting and any tips please do, id love to see. 

-Bones 

D09E7A56-265C-4BAE-9E7B-DDB013033BB2_zpsEFE90B28-54EA-48A2-9D41-145B68C60C52_zps3D98E61B-A42C-43EA-B4F6-F875A1F3628F_zps