Clearance Proceedures

TD2190

I have looked at a fare few MEPD requesting deployment. Some of which are no different then what I had posted!.

So why did mine get picked out?!? Over presentation when others are no different!!.

I had posted pictures/ requirements. What was required.

There was nothing wrong with mine!!.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

I may be missing the point here, but it looks like you haven't had basic approval as a sandtrooper yet, so you can't be "deployed" (level 2 approval as a PO).

If you've been knocked back from basic approval, you need to take it up with your Garrison GML.

Have they given you feedback on why you were knocked back?

Maybe post some pics on here and you can given some guidance, but it's your GML that approves entry level submissions.

On 10/21/2018 at 12:54 PM, TD2190 said:

I have looked at a fare few MEPD requesting deployment. Some of which are no different then what I had posted!.

So why did mine get picked out?!? Over presentation when others are no different!!.

I had posted pictures/ requirements. What was required.

There was nothing wrong with mine!!.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

By presentation, what was meant was yours was missing was certain photos requested by the DO.

From what I can see from the application you deleted, you were asked to provide photos of: 

Green Lenses on Helmet

Neckseal

Snap on Ab Plate (the right top one)

Rubber Gloves 

Latex Handguards (show they are made of rubber by flexing them in a photo)

Side photo showing the gap between your ab and kidney plate (wearing armor with arms raised to see the fit)

Pack photo, just the pack alone with decent lighting to see the details, the lighting is a bit dark in your photos

These are all pretty standard in applications, it was just a request so your application could move forward, it has nothing to do with photo quality or how it was presented.

The DOs frequently ask applicants for more photos so they can see what they need to see. Its not an attack on you, just the application process. 

3 hours ago, henselmonster said:

By presentation, what was meant was yours was missing was certain photos requested by the DO.

From what I can see from the application you deleted, you were asked to provide photos of: 

Green Lenses on Helmet

Neckseal

Snap on Ab Plate (the right top one)

Rubber Gloves 

Latex Handguards (show they are made of rubber by flexing them in a photo)

Side photo showing the gap between your ab and kidney plate (wearing armor with arms raised to see the fit)

Pack photo, just the pack alone with decent lighting to see the details, the lighting is a bit dark in your photos

These are all pretty standard in applications, it was just a request so your application could move forward, it has nothing to do with photo quality or how it was presented.

The DOs frequently ask applicants for more photos so they can see what they need to see. Its not an attack on you, just the application process. 

Exactly, and I don't understand why you are bringing it up here again!

I think i kind of have some idea what's going on. I did comment on his PO post before. 

I suggest TD2190 to make peace with the deployment officers here first and foremost. They (Deployment Officers) do not do this for a living. In reviewing, when they receive PO / SWAT applications which are not as guide-lined, this waste both the DO's time & applicants'. So, read the PO guidelines properly, go one by one, line by line, with clear background, proper camera angles, & in high res as required. 

Also, get your 501st clearance first step, 2nd is PO, then SWAT. 

Commenting/ rather "criticizing" unnecessarily in people's threads doesn't help really. 

TD2190 is a Legion member approved by the UKG, but he has not requested 501st access or Sandtrooper access yet. Just to clear that up.

He is perfectly eligible to apply for PO (granted he places his 501st forum access soon).

All the DOs are asking for is updated photos of certain pieces of the armor. Once he does that and re-opens his application the approval process can proceed. Its all in his court right now! 

• Like 3