Bells TD Build

Bell

Greeting all. I'm Ashley 

Was at a troop on saturday and was talking about wanting to do a sandie as i had won a RS helmet in there raffle. Got told that Glenn, a member i know from my garrison, was selling his and one pm later i was the proud owner of a set of sandtroper armour.

Picked it all up this morning:

Right first things first. I know buying another members costume means nothing when it comes to clearance, also it doesn't fit.
Now don't get me wrong the majority of the costume does actually fit me, which is surprising as i'm a tall chap. There is a small amount of gap at the top of the thighs but then i have always suffered this with all my armour builds as most costumes aren't built with 6 foot 2 people in mind.
What doesn't fit is the kidney plate as even with the strapping changed it will leave a good two inch gap along both sides. 
So what i'm planning is simply getting a new butt and kidney plate and replacing the existing one so that the sides line up.
The fun part will be replicating the weathering used on the armour.

Also one part that is going to be tough is deciding which BFG to have. Lewis or MG. That's a hard one.

Any help would be great.

Parts below:
sWtlWAB.jpg

Ignore bonus Labrador, she likes to help.
RWpjT9z.jpg
Bhe9Ckc.jpg
cD68B2R.jpg
npvWffW.jpg
PB4RUrk.jpg
aEVuk1N.jpg
tg4I1vv.jpg
57L8zfZ.jpg
mD9eElN.jpg
UaOvvr1.jpg
hlp4yIE.jpg