September/October Newsletter

Punisha

2FrQh1A.png

g17lgpP.png

Hello MEPD brothers and sisters.  Welcome to our slightly belated current issue of the MEPD Newsletter.  We have some light reading for you today.  First, check out a few words from our fearless leader.  There’s also an awesome spotlight on a troop of the month. We have some new SWAT and PO officers to congratulate.  We also have an update from some hard working troopers in the Roughnecks section. And we revisit our latest CRL in progress, the Mimban trooper. 

-Punisha

In This Issue:

- Word from the DL

- Mamba Trooper Info

- New Roughneck Awards

-New POs

-Troop of the Month

vSRaoUj.png

nERJL7q.png

From the dusty desk of your Commanding Officer

It has been a while since our last newsletter but we all had a well deserved summer recess, at least on my side of the planet everybody had it, so now that we all have recharged our battery we can pick up where we left in high gear!

I wish I could say that the CRL for the Mimban trooper is live but sadly it isn’t due to some rule changes that all new CRL’s need to comply with. But hey, I promise you..this will go live!!

As all of you have noticed, we have changed from the old server to a new one but we are experiencing some minor setbacks. I wish it wasn’t so but our IT team is working hard to get it all fixed so we can enjoy a fully operational webpage and forum!

Let’s talk merchandise here! We are working hard on getting new interesting items up for sale but sadly on that part we are also depending on Legion Command. Which doesn’t mean that you need to keep an eye out for new MEPD swag!

One success though is the fact that we recently have done a run of the shield patches that was being hosted by a third party. As this worked out great we are thinking about other patches or items that can be done by them. If you have any suggestions please shoot me a pm!

What makes me really proud is the simple fact that new members keep finding their way to our forum and that we have a steady flow of new Police Officers and SWAT Officers. 

Each and every one of you all is what makes the MEPD a success! 

Never forget that we all are ambassadors for the MEPD!

Furthermore, if you have any questions or suggestions…step into my office or send a pm ;)

Keep up the good work troops and move along for now!

-dutchy

KeOG3Hn.png

QLDf6mm.jpg

Hello again MEPD.   As predicted in the last issue, the Mimban Stormtrooper from Solo landed at the MEPD. Just as a reminder, this trooper gets its name because they are deployed on a planet named Mimban, in the Expansion Region of the Star Wars universe.  This trooper is dirty (well super dirty) and some even have a backpack. 

The Command staff is hard at work developing a CRL as we speak.  That’s right, the MEPD roster continues to grow! They hope to have this one done and approved this year.  To aid in this endeavor, the-ever-hardworking Jimmiroquai has completed his armor and his own version of the Mimban trooper already.  Be sure to check out his pictures on the CRL development thread.  

I hope to see some approved Mimban brothers in our ranks in the near future. 

-Punisha

1hMVfw4.png

As was announced last newsletter, the Emperor's Roughnecks Program is off to a great start, with many of our troopers earning various awards.  This program is all for you, to get you out and trooping in your amazing costumes and to reward you for your hard work. Not only can you earn a certificate for your hard work (and a spotlight on the Facebook page), other merch items may come in the future to celebrate your hard work.

For those overachievers, we’ve added one more level you can earn: 250 troops!  So for those on their way or who have already achieved 100, get moving on 250.

I’d like to congratulate the following troopers who have earned awards since the last newsletter:

25 Troops

macnolo, TD-18814, 06/10/2018

German, TD-23676, 06/10/2018

Darth Mout, TD-9841, 06/11/2018

hitoman, TD-11366, 06/11/2018

DarthStevius, TD-18969, 06/11/2018

LoveMonkey, TD-18542, 06/11/2018

bigwam, TD-30571, 06/12/2018

Prozent, TD-26001, 06/14/2018

vf2112, TD-21112, 06/19/2018

BadBatch, TD-17105, 06/19/2018

Slick, TD-11250, 07/14/2018

50 Troops

macnolo, TD-18814, 06/10/2018

Darth Mout, TD-9841, 06/11/2018

LoveMonkey, TD-18542, 06/11/2018

BadBatch, TD-17105, 06/19/2018

100 Troops

To read more about the program:

http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?/topic/15808-emperors-roughnecks-program-overview/

To request you’re hard earned reward:

http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?/topic/15796-emperors-roughnecks-requests/

For those working towards your next award, good luck and good hunting!

With unquestioned loyalty,

LoveMonkey, TD-18542

7SANeBC.png

Congrats to our newest PO officers form the last few months! 

Buncs , June21th.

Der Gummo, June 21st

Volksjager, July15th

Sandy Soldier, July 21st

Battle Lion, July 26th

TheSwede, August 15th

MrFlavaFlave, September 4th

hDA9vMn.png

Here in the northern hemisphere (sorry Aussies!) it’s warm and time to sweat it out on these outdoor troops. There’s one event that many of us get to do and that’s Star Wars night with the local minor league or professional baseball team. In this edition, we recognize TD-1705 aka BadBatch’s troop for the Beloit Snappers’ Star Wars Night in Beloit, Wisconsin! 

t4VqhVY.jpg

Remember troopers, if you want to get featured on Troop Spotlight, fill out your troop logs with photos and as much info on the event as possible. We all like to see some context on your events. It’s fun knowing what other Sandtrooper are up to! 

- Airborne Trooper • TD-82573

• Like 2

• Punisha pinned and featured this topic
  • Punisha unpinned and unfeatured this topic