Greetings from Mimban

Omegastriker

Hello! I know the crl is in development, but I wanted to share some pictures to see if anyone has any advice on how my armor looks and is strapped. I've never done a 501st costume of put anything before the GMLs for approval before so any help would be appreciated! I already know there are a couple of adjustments like bringing up the pack and fastening my shoulder bells down. Also forgot a hand plate on the one without the pack.3bf21addd3cbc28a9e633d1d189c94aa.jpgc073a599996bc4ed3bcfc8d86f2bf28d.jpga451dd03dea2dfa4e4eeb8508ab1ae3e.jpg6dc109bf0c89e7c47ca01f8d46e8ac19.jpg43f6cdf02c18a327103ed2ec636e0a87.jpg3cc1bf6ff51f5cc35d056ea03f8ab6e6.jpg064bb0156320a8abb30162a7faa16aa7.jpgb913bc98a58c599242f0ffdd4a522ce7.jpg948749879dfc4eb4d159cfb2b4ab6233.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Hi mate, have to admit that I know little about the Mimban Trooper besides having seen it in Solo but that looks amazing and suits you very well.:duim:

Welcome to the MEPD, with that dirty armor and pack you definitely belong here! 

Is that Jimiroquai's (don't know if I have spelled that correctly) kit? 

Hi mate, have to admit that I know little about the Mimban Trooper besides having seen it in Solo but that looks amazing and suits you very well.:duim:
Welcome to the MEPD, with that dirty armor and pack you definitely belong here! 
Is that Jimiroquai's (don't know if I have spelled that correctly) kit? 
Thank you! Yes it is a Jim Tripon kit!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

......Wow.....

I'm doing my best to get the CRL live my friend.

I'm really amazed by how good this looks!

Could you mail me those pics as they will be a good reference for the gallery that has been added to the concept CRL.

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, Dragon_a said:

Looking good.

Any movement from the LMO as to the crl?

Thanks. I have not heard anything from Dutchy. It sounds pretty involved to me so I'm starting to understand why these things take so long to get published. Hopefully soon. I'm going to be out of the country for the winter so was hoping to be one of the first to go through the applications. As long as it's done by celebration I'll be happy though!

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 12:42 AM, Omegastriker said:

Thanks. I have not heard anything from Dutchy. It sounds pretty involved to me so I'm starting to understand why these things take so long to get published. Hopefully soon. I'm going to be out of the country for the winter so was hoping to be one of the first to go through the applications. As long as it's done by celebration I'll be happy though!

I am going to add some pictures to the gallery and hopefully that will be good enough for approval by the LMO team.  Now we have the discussion to incorporate the #2/ #3 requirements in it as well( not my idea). As that needs to be and will always be the responsibility of the detachment.  Enough politics...My target is to have it live, latest by the end of this month regardless what gets thrown at my feet.

I'm doing my utmost best for you guys!

• Like 1