*DONE* TD-29185 Requesting Deployment

Andi85

Great to see you going for the filter pack. I know PO is not SWAT, but it’s always nice to see people going for accuracy.. that toilet syphon you have.. great stuff. But there are a few things that really stick out.
Here is a screen pic.
ed95d6029c2730d33f2a771da290f44e.png
And as you can see, there is only very small gaps between the filter, bottle, and Tupperware, and the filter used is also quite different. there is also no tape on the Tupperware or wire on the radio.
Just double check..is that radio vac formed ? There is some sharp details but the edges are really round.. just curious.
As I said the syphon is great, but don’t forget to cut off the the nub on the dome..
The radar dish needs to have a black, not white disk on the back of it.
And the seed trays.. They seem to be missing the needed ribs..

Wouldn’t hurt to slide the radio up so it’s hanging over the top of the bottom seed tray.

Hope this didn’t come across as too critical. Your armour is looking great and I’m sure you want the same for your pack.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi jcalus,

super many thanks for the detailed info. I think so I can continue working. So I set the pack out and make the antenna black. The wire and the tape comes off again. should I also change the oil filter. in the picture this looks a little smaller and wider.

Hi guys :)

I have the things on the pack again realigned, the image is only for intuition is not ready. Tomorrow I drive a new oil filter look, and you still have a good tip which box I can take (the top right of the pack) looks better?
Or gibr it for the oil filter an accurate Beseichung or measures he should have

Thanks Dutchy, I am trying to get into your ranks

20180927_183853_zpsk8csssnw.jpg20180927_184020_zps95wph4lw.jpg

• Like 1

No problem, we are all here to help our fellow troopers.
The new realignment looks really good!
As far as the oil filter goes, I’d suggest, yes, replace it. I know bigwam has a good looking 3D print on his pack and pandatrooper has a tutorial out there on how to make one. I made mine, and would be more than happy to help you out. In fact, I’m rebuilding my pack so I can share the details on how to make the filter in a few days. I’m still on vacation in Hawaii...lol..

• Like 1

Hey Andi,

sorry for replying so late on the subject of your upgraded pack but the MEPD DOs were out there trooping (Speyer :))

I appreciate it that you are going for accuracy, great work so far mate, your pack is getting better and better!:duim:

As Jcalus has already said, we all here at the MEPD are aiming for accuracy and I really like it that you have realigned the parts on your pack but we are also keeping in mind that this is not SWAT yet, for SWAT you would also need to build a new radio with a leather/pleather surround and all the right sockets and the mounts for the carrying strap but....

for PO your pack is almost good to go, the only change I´m asking for has already been mentioned by Jcalus too:

45035837371_4318c8179c_b.jpg

You will have to cut off the nub on the dome of the syphon where I have drawn the red line.

That´s all mate.

Hi Hausi,

that's no problem. I got very good help. Super glad to hear me. I will cut off the nope and paint the new lunch box. then tomorrow I will show the new pictures

• Like 1

Hi Hausi :salute:
I have now painted the lunchbox and cut the nope.

I have already ordered a new backpack so that I can start next the SWAT and can complete the Cantina Captain.

greetings Andi :)

20181002_094116_zpsdnhutn6v.jpg20181002_094056_zpsdgokt5nd.jpg

Nice new filter! Looks great.
But What happened to the old Tupperware container you had? The shape was spot on, ..just needed to lose the nubs in its corners. Lol..
A nice touch would be to paint the silver screws you have holding the trays together. If someone would take a picture of you with a flash, they will really shine.
Your doing awesome work!

• Upvote 1

Hi Andreas,

Are you ready for the second round mate?

Application Review: Part 2

Name: Andreas Koch

Legion ID: TD- 29185

Forum Name: Andi85

Garrison: German Garrison

Helmet

a. Green lenses: check

b. Paint color of traps / tears: check

c. Correct number of teeth: check

d. Mic tips: check

e. Vocoder color: check

f. Tube stripes: check

g. Rank bar on ears: check

h. Brow: check

i. Side screws (ears): check

j. Weathering: check

*additional comments*

Nice work getting those tubestripes positioned correctly, I know they can be a pain in the ….

RESULT ON HELMET

Checked & Cleared

Armor details

a. elastic straps shoulders: check

b. neck seal: check

c. black undersuit: check

d. shoulder bells: check

e. biceps: check

f. forearms: check

g. pauldron: check

h. chest / back plate: check

i. kidney / butt plate: check

j. ab plate / side rivets / cod: check

k. strapping system: check

l. thighs: check

m. shins / calves: check

n. sniper plate: check

o. boots: check

p. gloves: check

q. hand plates / guards: check

r. ammo belt (waist): check

s. ammo belt (right knee): check

t. canvas belt: check

u. pouches: check

v. weathering: check

*additional comments*

There was quite a lot to do but you have completed all tasks successfully!

RESULT ON ARMOR

Checked & Cleared

Backpack

a. details: check

b. weathering: check

*additional comments*

Your pack is good to go and looks so much better now that you have changed the colour but I definitely agree with Jcalus that your previous choice of lunch box was far better as far as the shape is concerned. I would still suggest that you try to get a real Stow n Go box though. And definitely get those screw heads painted.

RESULT ON BACKPACK

Checked & Cleared

Weapon

a. details: check

b. weathering: check

*additional comments*

A really nice looking blaster but I guess it´s pretty heavy…is it? :sweat:

RESULT ON WEAPON

Checked & Cleared

Andreas, this was your second review, I really appreciate your enthusiasm and your attitude to get things done... and it was worth it, I think your gear looks even better now than it already did before, congrats mate, well-deserved!

Knowing that you are really into working on Bobas, especially painting them, I assume you are all about making your gear as screen accurate as possible and because of that I´m pretty sure to see those changes as suggested by my fellow dirty dudes and myself pretty soon.

Has somebody said SWAT?? ;)

For the next step you will need some new weapons but adding a wooden buttstock to a DLT will help to save some weigth and make trooping so much more comfortable.

For now I can just say: 

You have successfully followed the guidelines in regards to the MEPD CRL and have met the requirements, be proud of yourself.

Please send the pic you want to use to Luis (Sandman Tigui) and we'll get you squared away.

We will have your updated information uploaded into the MEPD system very soon.

Congratulations on becoming a Deployed Officer of the MEPD!

Now please report to the Mos Eisley Mess hall where you'll serve the troopers until the next newbie gets cleared.

Cheers mate!

Hausi - MEPD Deployment Officer

• Upvote 1

jiaharrr just great :peace:. Thank you for all the support. You do not have that kind of stuff often. Hausi thank you for the nice words. Yes my next step is he SWAT, I have already ordered new thing these will arrive in early November and I will make any changes. So that my Cantania Capatain is as accurate as possible. Thank you all. I also learned a lot again.:dancing-trooper:

• Like 1

Congratulations and welcome to the PO ranks. You did a great job and hope there is a celebration in Europe so I can troop with you there.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

Hi guys,
many thanks for the nice words. I will now change a few things to the backpack.
I'm very happy to be able to do it with you here, it fills up really well

best regards Andreas :salute: