Racing shirt?

vespene

Hey bud - a previous run just wrapped up a few weeks ago, am thinking you'll have to wait for a bit longer unfortunately.

There is a hockey jersey run that's about to happen, might want to consider getting in on that / watch out for that http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?/topic/15915-mepd-hockey-jersey-interest-thread

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Would love to order a shirt as well! I have been accepted with the 501st with my Sandtrooper since January! Do I have to be level 2 (police officer) in order to have the opportunity on ordering this shirt??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 5/7/2019 at 4:07 AM, ICEBERG said:

Would love to order a shirt as well! I have been accepted with the 501st with my Sandtrooper since January! Do I have to be level 2 (police officer) in order to have the opportunity on ordering this shirt??

No you don't Sean. Any member will be able to purchase. You just need to keep checking back on these boards to make sure you don't miss the next run ;)

• Like 1

On 5/6/2019 at 11:07 AM, ICEBERG said:

I just started this thread a while back.  It seems that my time frame on joining the 501st and several approvals coincided with just missing racing shirt runs.   I defenetly did not want to miss out on this one.  So, I’m waiting with anticipation for the run myself.  

• 2 weeks later...

Hey I am working on getting this going. Having issues with supplier getting pricing. finally got them to answer an email, and now awaiting final price quote so I can get them posted. 

Hopefully this week.

• Like 2

Hey I am working on getting this going. Having issues with supplier getting pricing. finally got them to answer an email, and now awaiting final price quote so I can get them posted. 
Hopefully this week.

Cool! Thanks for the update! Quick question, since this is a racing shirt are the sizes different compared to regular shirts? I normally get Large, so would I go 1 size bigger or smaller??

On 5/19/2019 at 1:32 PM, ICEBERG said:

Cool! Thanks for the update! Quick question, since this is a racing shirt are the sizes different compared to regular shirts? I normally get Large, so would I go 1 size bigger or smaller??

I would go one size larger if the large is close to size to start with. They run a little small

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guys and gals, 

we are currently in a hold on shirts because the mouse has slammed the door on us ordering. Disney has put a lock on all clothing orders right now.

My question is this? Please reach out as well to others. If you were wanting a racing shirt send me a PM stating so. I am going to at least have a list so if we can order will know how many we need. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

As i understand it this directive only applies to clothing merch that comes from a USA based vendor as the preferred supplier disney have named does not ship internationally. All we have to do is get someone not based in the USA to run this

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, trooper1 said:

Guys and gals, 

we are currently in a hold on shirts because the mouse has slammed the door on us ordering. Disney has put a lock on all clothing orders right now.

My question is this? Please reach out as well to others. If you were wanting a racing shirt send me a PM stating so. I am going to at least have a list so if we can order will know how many we need. 

Pm sent. Thank you