crow86

crow86's RT-97C Build

While I slowly finish putting together my Sandtrooper, I decided to build the RT-97C.  I'm using the Kotobuki Sergant statue as a reference for my build. I found the single point scope, enfield scope and the muzzle/scope adapter on thingiverse. Check out Straeker over on there. I'm getting a fellow Legion member to print these for me. Now I just need to get some measurements off the statue blaster and scale it up.

• Like 1

Hello Jacob, great decision you just made. Leonardo (Straeker) has a very good 3D designs, some months ago i asked him to help me in my RT97C Build, and the files you found are the ones he create for the community and they are really AMAZING, i have print most of the parts of the MG15 i just need time to get all assembled. I think you and me could work together and send tips to everyone who is interested in have-build a MG15. I will follow this thread, very interested bro.

• Like 1

Absolutely Rodrigo. I'm currently waiting for a fellow garrison member to print the files for me. Once I have them, I can get them cleaned up and cast in silicone.

• Like 1

So I got all the printed scopes. Will get a photo up of them as soon as I can. It's a lot of parts. Now I have to sort through and get them glued together.

• Like 1