TD basic approval questions

So I purchased a used WTF sand trooper armor kit I knew it would need some work to get it somewhat accurate..this armor kit will be for my wife. So once I received it I noticed the return edge on the top of the thighs was removed will this disqualify the armor from basic approval??? I own a TK that it built to centurion level of accuracy but is only for now approved at basic level. Also I have to fix the thighs and rebuild them using the butt join and cover strip method since the previous owner used the over lapping for the front6c381a19b68b042e53820ad2e4bf59e4.jpgd02ca95eb1fa27f66d6a715098a8730d.jpg4a4745cff22f89fce2c9bb240f027038.jpg1087ff851ac49058aa2af609b288918b.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Return edge on top of the thigh is not required. *sigh* why did they do overlap method?!. The good thing is there's extra material to work with if you need to make them bigger. Hopefully it was glued together with E6000 and not CA glue. You can add the return edge on the top with a heat gun and some wooden paint sticks. It depends on how things fit on your wife. 

Return edge on top of the thigh is not required. *sigh* why did they do overlap method?!. The good thing is there's extra material to work with if you need to make them bigger. Hopefully it was glued together with E6000 and not CA glue. You can add the return edge on the top with a heat gun and some wooden paint sticks. It depends on how things fit on your wife. 
Well when I talked to the guy he said the shins and thighs were assembled using E6000 and not super glue, well I just checked and tried to separate them and he used super glue and the ABS is really thin compared to my ATA armor so it cracked. I'm ordering new thighs and shins from WTF. The rest of the armor is to bad just have to replace some snaps and straps

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk