Boots -

**Options Items**

Backpack - Might skip this.

E11 Blaster -

T-21 Light Blaster -

DLT-19 Heavy Rifle -

RT-97C Heavy Rifle -

**Electronics**

Helmet cooling - Henry's Helmet Fans (currently use his fans in my Vader also)

Voice Changer - ?????

So, I thought I would start a WIP, so that I can get some input from the group. Looking for vender suggestions. The ones I have listed so far I have done some research on, but not set in stone.

A little about me also. I am a current member of the Georgia Garrison. I am DZ-30906 of the Great Jawa Hoard. I am currently building a ROTJ Darth Vader, only a few things he to finish before I move on to my next build which will be a Sand Trooper.

I am looking forward to the group's guidance and suggestions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would get your pouches and pauldron here in the sale section. You'll get a higher quality of both! I'm a big time supporter of the TKTalkie even though I have not got around to upgrading to the latest v4 yet. Your WIP is right where it belongs. 

• Like 1

I would get your pouches and pauldron here in the sale section. You'll get a higher quality of both! I'm a big time supporter of the TKTalkie even though I have not got around to upgrading to the latest v4 yet. Your WIP is right where it belongs. 

Any particular vendors I should look at in the sale section?

• 2 months later...

I'm very happy with 'Imperial Boots' and as a vendor they are excellent...if you fit a size 45 (11 US) I have a new pair that I'm happy to let go of cheap. 

Super comfortable with quality construction. They are ready to go (weathered) for a Sandy...look in the classifieds or PM me.

Also, x2 for Anthony Bailey (here) is prolly the best source for correct leather pouches. Another excellent vendor/legion brother.

• Like 1

I have had to push the pause button in this. Life happens and plans get changed. I recently finished and was approved in my ROTJ Darth Vader. I will Troop as much as possible in it. I hope to return to this soon as a secondary troop option. I am not giving up hope.

• 1 year later...

I’M BACK!

Well I took a baby step in starting this build.

AM Armor 4.5 Helmet ordered, it is being shipped to Eric D. to be built. I will be adding the black plasti-dip inside and fans. cf44308f530d3e73f2433bc79533bf73.jpg I am thinking I am going with either the top right or bottom left build style.

Someone help me out, what are the different characters represented here?

Baby step #1 engaged!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...