Mortar Tube

Brian

Depending on the pack your building, the mortar tube is about 30" long and 2" in diameter.

However, the #1 backpack has a significantly shorter mortar tube. This is the backpack with a small rectangular filter on the upper left, and a flying saucer shape on the center bottle at the top.

Check out the backpack comparison here

https://tk386.com/backpacks/

Charlie

On 6/25/2018 at 5:29 AM, crashmann said:

Depending on the pack your building, the mortar tube is about 30" long and 2" in diameter.

However, the #1 backpack has a significantly shorter mortar tube. This is the backpack with a small rectangular filter on the upper left, and a flying saucer shape on the center bottle at the top.

Check out the backpack comparison here

LINK DELETED

Charlie

• 2 years later...

Do not click the LookSirDroids.com link

(and of course everybody clicks on it, then sees "adult entertainment" :icon_eek:)

I've updated my post with a link to the backpack comparison on my website. If a moderator could edit the quote in Brian's post, that would keep us all from needing to bleach our eyes.

Charlie

24 minutes ago, crashmann said:

Do not click the LookSirDroids.com link

(and of course everybody clicks on it, then sees "adult entertainment" :icon_eek:)

I've updated my post with a link to the backpack comparison on my website. If a moderator could edit the quote in Brian's post, that would keep us all from needing to bleach our eyes.

Charlie

These are not the droids you're looking for :D:P