Bought this off a former Legionnaire...

Guest TB93016

It's not half bad.  I'd say the blue canisters are probably too long and should be replaced.  I used a kids vitamin bottle on mine.  Should be an easy fix.

The radio faceplate, I'm not sure on that.  Doesn't seem detailed enough.  The rest looks great.

Value is all about expectations. With a few mods, it would be OK for PO. The canisters for one, like @lovemonkey mentioned. Vitamin or shampoo bottle would do. 

That's Pack #1, nice..

A few things that aren't correct as far as I can see/ judge.

*The radio has already been mentioned but next to the faceplate the whole shape and size look a bit off to me.

*The top mushroom cap isn't correct as it is straight and it needs to flare out.

*The cannisters need to be changed as well, and I'd personally would suggest the bottles of Glass wipes or a similar product.

*The filter on the pack is ok but the one used in the movie was different, I'd suggest to try to find a matching one.

* On the opposite side of the mortar tube there must be placed another smaller tube.

Here's a reference picture of the pack how it was seen in a New Hope.

Backpack_Top_01.jpg