Anyone capable of making the bapty scope rail and eagle counter bracket?

Shot in the dark here, but does anyone here have the willingness and capability of making a scope rail and counter bracket for the bapty?

I'm willing to pay!    I'm just trying to save myself some work and heartache while I try to figure it out.    I pretty much have everything else I need to complete this minus the grip (which I'll continue to pursue) and the rail + bracket.    I can do it myself but after countless hours grinding out welds and smoothing out the metal for painting I'm thinking I would pay for the rail/bracket if I can find someone that can do them. 

There are certainly people out there who sell them (have a look in the bay or etsy) but as you need to make a triggerguard as well, why not do it yourself? All you need is a not too tiny vice and some steel rails with the correct size. It's fun too! 

If you go for the correct width and thickness it’s not that easy to accomplish but not impossible....

Well not for me, soooo i’d Be in for one accurate rail too if the price is acceptable!    :salute:

But hey, skip the counter bracket...  

if you’re going for screenaccuracy, the counter will only be glued to the rail and blaster body.