New Build

inklegg

Hello gang. I have a few approved costumes already, including a TK. I am now starting a Sandtrooper and have a couple questions to get me finished up with ordering components.

1.) The pack is listed in the CRL as an optional accessory, but the model has one on. Is a pack required for basic approval? I plan to have one, but want to know if I can be approved before I have the pack.

2.) The MP40 pouch is listed as required, however, there is an “option” to mirror a screen used configuration. Is that configuration used for basic approval? If so, and I use the below trooper to mirror, does that mean I only need the pouches for this character version?

Thanks in advance for the help :)

7413534bb796a49a0eabbb8bab90596a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi and welcome to the MEPD, you have chosen wisely ;)

You can be approved (basic approval) before you have the backpack as it is only an optional accessory. 

For basic approval you will need two pouches minimum, one for your left shoulder canvas MP40 or leather MP40 (the so-called "Stolla Wien") and for the hip I would strongly recommend getting a leather pouch, MP40 Stolla Wien or small, medium or large Spanish pouch. 

• Like 1

Welcome, Jeff! I was approved with no pack and honestly, I used packing tape to attach my shoulder pouch for the photos because I never intended to wear it without a pack since it's meant to be attacked to the backpack strap. Looking forward to seeing your WIP over in the Armory section! 

• Like 1

Thanks for the comments. So even if I go for this screen used combination, I need the MP40 pouch on the shoulder and a pouch on the hip (another MP40 or Spanish pouch (med/lg) for basic approval?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk