Bootlegger137

Pre-Approval Subsection?

Wondering if we can create a subsection for members to post their finished builds for feedback prior to submitting them to their GML?

I know FISD has one, and we have The Hurt Locker for pre-SWAT submissions. But I don’t see a section for new Sandys to get constructive pointers to hopefully help them with their submissions (unless I completely missed it).

Just an idea.

Not a bad idea! Most people post their builds in the armor section of the forum for feedback. I would recommend posting there

Command staff can discuss, but I don't know if creating a whole separate section for pre approvals is entirely necessary right now. I will see what the rest of the staff thinks though, thanks for the suggestion! 

• Like 1

Thanks for considering the idea.

I was thinking it might be easier to find completed builds there, rather than reading through entire build threads. A more focused area, if you will.

What I would like to see is the Armorer/Ambassador section get a face lift and used for this exact purpose. I don't think it's necessary to create individual subsections per garrison/region/etc. though.

http://forum.mepd.net/index.php?/forum/55-ambassador-armorer-program/

@dutchy what do you think? It's kinda collecting dust at the moment.

• Like 1

I think that's a splendid idea and exactly what the armorer program was created for.