Bootlegger137’s Sandy Test Fitting (AM 2.0)

After 2 years of dilly-dallying with this armor, I'm nearing completion. I'm actually hoping to have it done and approved in time for the Solo premiere in a couple of weeks.

The helmet is still in the works, and the blaster, pauldron and pack are already done (barring some touch up painting). This is about the armor construction itself (AM 2.0).

With that being said, this is the test fitting I just did. I'd appreciate feedback on any issues seen to help get things fixed before I weather it, and avoid any approval issues.

Thanks!

Std3e2L.jpg

6WdSRsL.jpg

YMkMbwW.jpg

UYI5UgG.jpg

4tXEIlp.jpg

6gdnXM3.jpg

All in all it looks really good.  The only thing I would say is to try and rotate the shoulder bells forward a bit so there isn't so much gap between the bells and the chest.  Other than that you've done a great job.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Looks fantastic!  Other than the bells, my suggestion would be to place foam in strategic areas so that your sniper plate doesn't hide behind the thigh piece.

The sniper plate distinguishes us from the TK's...........and the fact that we hit whatever we aim at.... :O

• Like 1

On 2.5.2018 at 6:43 PM, GilFran007 said:

........and the fact that we hit whatever we aim at.... :O

Quoted for truth!   :td:

I can only echo what the others already said, knee plate and shoulder bells,,,

And now get the bucket done and show the full setup, bro!      :duim:

• Like 1