Filter Pack #5

Plainsrunner

Looking far ahead to SWAT level activities, I was eyeballing Filter Pack #5 as I do have a white pauldron along with my Orange.   I have a few questions:

1.  Filter Pack #5 -- it's good for one of the on-screen Sergeants is it not?

2.  When I ordered my seed trays, I was told by the vendor that the #5 uses all 3 line trays, however I have seen other #5 pack builds here have a combo of 5 and 3.     Which is right?

3.  I just noticed a long square object that is affixed to the right of the Tupperware container.   I can't seem to get a clear idea of what this is -- unless it's something that I will need to have 3D printed?

4.  The siphon.   I ordered my siphon from RWA Creations and it came as uncut plastic in two halves.   Any tips on how to get this thing together so that it looks correct?   Glue?   I was a bit surprised when it came this way as I thought it was going to be in 1 piece.   

#1: yes, it is really good!

#2: the Pack #5 uses 5 ribs on the upper and 3 ribs on the lower box.

#3: Here is a Pic of the detail from the side of the upper box:

namv8auj.jpg

If it helps, here is the link to the SWAT-Pack built of my son:

bigwam

Hey Thomas, that is a amazingly detailed picture of the side greeblie... 

Is that a exact match? Do we have such detailed pictures of the screen used pack or is it just a interpretation of what we can actually see on commonly available reference?

@ Roger: I don´t know, if this is a interpretation. But there are two dealer, which sell the greeblie with the same look. If it is a interpretation, it is a good one.

@ Scott: Write here in the MEPD to the users "berkal" or "gibbon" (Angry Ape Props on FB). They had both sold the greeblie some time ago

And the seed trays, you can get them from Ross Walmsley (RWA Creations on FB)

• Like 1