Potential From Florida

Raider

Hey all!  RAIDER (David) here from the Florida Garrison/Tampa Bay Squad.

Exploring possibilities of converting my Anovos TK to a TD.  Also here to look into the Mimban trooper options as well.

My go-to costume is my Shadow Scout...truly a Spec Ops die-hard...but those Mimban capes!!!  LOL!

Thanks for having me.  Looking forward to gathering info, researching, and keeping an eye on the development of the Mimban CRLs.

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 6:31 AM, Airborne Trooper said:

Your armor should be fine for level 1 Mimban but for anything higher, you really need R1 style armor. I'm looking forward to that CRL to come together.

"We" already have the Mimban trooper? 

So far, we SHOULD be getting the Mimban Trooper, barring any challenge from another detachment for it, which I doubt will happen. Nothing is official until the CRL is done. Lets get that CRL done!

I bet we will see a spike in R1 armor soon as WTF will be producing R1TK armor. 

13 hours ago, henselmonster said:

So far, we SHOULD be getting the Mimban Trooper, barring any challenge from another detachment for it...Nothing is official until the CRL is done. 

That is what I was asking. So "we" don't have the trooper officially.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the welcome!  I'm the type to aim for Level 2 (or whatever the top tiers are)...but we shall see.  Maybe I can convince wife for a new set of TK armor to dirty up and just bypass all thoughts of heading to Chicago for Celebration lol.

2 hours ago, Raider said:

Thanks for the welcome!  I'm the type to aim for Level 2 (or whatever the top tiers are)...but we shall see.  Maybe I can convince wife for a new set of TK armor to dirty up and just bypass all thoughts of heading to Chicago for Celebration lol.

Ha, until they have a Celebration in upstate NY or in many years when my kids are much older and my life will let me, I'm not going to see a Celebration. Chicago sounds like an awful place to host this event. Big city, bad traffic, high crime, poor parking, and expensive hotels, no thanks.

Being from the midwest originally, Chicago is a great city. And the area the convention is in has a lot of great stuff and amazing museums. My sister lives there, I visit frequently. Chicago really isn't that dangerous of a city. Sure it has some really bad areas...but I come from St. Louis, murder capital of the US, and most of it....is not murdery lol. Like any city, avoid the bad parts and you're good. lol. 

But yea, I will miss having it here in Orlando for sure. I could walk to it from where I live lol.